Chapter Twenty Five

Enjoy~

Minho's pov

"Did you do it yet?" Chan asked.

I just came back from the Namsan tower situation, my head was hanging down low and my heart was aching.

"Of course I did." I mumbled annoyed at his presence.

"Are you okay?" He asked walking towards me.

"Do you think I'm okay? She's gonna hate me, no, she does hate me, all because I made a stupid bet with you guys." I rambled.

"I helped you, if you were with her any longer you would've actually liked her." Chan scoffed.

"So what if I liked her, if I did you guys wouldn't have to give me the money! I don't care about the money anymore! I just miss her." I yelled.

"Who would've known Minho fell in love with someone other then his first love." Chan mocked walking away.

"Why?"

"Why what?" He asked.

"Why did you make me do it? The day you asked me to break it off with her you looked hurt too. Why?"

"I was just making your job easier. Besides you look like you were getting attached to her." He snickered.

"Why would it matter if I got attached to her, what if I wanted to with her, had that ever crossed your mind?" I scoffed.

"Oh quit your act Minho."

"Do you hate me? Do you hate her?" I asked.

"Of course not."

"Then what is your problem with her?"

"I don't have a problem with her." He shrugged.

"Bullshit Chan! What the fuck are you saying." I muttered tightly gripping onto the collar of his shirt.

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" He scoffed, "you're willing to fight me over a girl you've know for loner than two months. That's bullshit right there Minho."

~

Jae Yi's pov

"Are you gonna stay in your room forever or are you gonna let me in?" I heard Felix say from the other side of the door.

"Come in, its not locked." I replied, the door opening soon after.

"So you're saying that I didn't have to break your lock to come in?" Felix laughed nervously.

"Felix!" I yelled.

"Kidding." He laughed.

He sat on my bed next to me and I sat up leaning my head on his shoulder, I felt like crying again.

"Don't start crying again Jae." Felix mumbled.

"Wow, you know me too well." I said wiping my tears off my face laughing a bit.

We stayed in silence for a while, it wasn't awkward silence but comfortable silence.

"Have I ever told you how thankful I am for you Felix, you remind me of an older brother." I said making him smile.

"I know, I try to treat you like my own sister since my actual sister is back in Australia. Both of them are." He sighed.

"You're always there for me Felix, and I love you for that, thank you." I said to him, his smile widening.

"I love you too Jae, and since I love you so much I'm dragging your lazy ass out of your room to hang out with us." He said getting out of bed pulling me out with him.

~

End of Chapter Twenty Five