Chapter Eight

Enjoy~

*Flashback to earlier*

Jae Yi's pov

We were in the cafe and the coffee and cheesecakes arrived, there was still awkwardness in our conversations but nonetheless it was still very fun.

"Why'd you get an extra cheesecake?" I asked.

"It's for you babe." He winked.

"What's with the nicknames?" I laughed.

"A cute girl needs a cute nickname." He replied having a cheeky grin.

My eyes widened as a laugh irrupted my mouth making him smile.

"You're really cute you know." He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're pretty cute."

"Thanks." I said a smile making its way on my face.

"Hey isn't that Hyunjin and them?" Minho asked pointing out the window while Chaebin was clutching Felix's arm while Hyunjin had a bitter smile on his face.

"Yeah, what are they doing here?" I asked.

"You wanna go check?" He questioned.

"No, let's let them be, they're grown adults." I smiled waving at Felix through the window.

"If you say so." He smiled back.

"You wanna walk around the park for a bit before I have to leave?" I asked.

"You leaving already?" He pouted.

"Yeah, sorry I have to leave so soon."

"Then let's go around the park before I drop you off at your apartment, yeah?"

I nodded grabbing my coffee and cheesecake putting it into a small bag.

"Here, put this one in there too and give it to Chaebin, tell her that I wanna be friends with her too."

"Oh really?" I asked amused in his sudden change.

"Yeah, she seems nice." He snickered, "why?"

"No reason, she just doesn't really like you."

"What? Why not?" He pouted.

"No reason, she just doesn't like you." I answered.

He seemed taken aback by my words.

"Don't be so offended, she'll like you sooner or later." I nudged.

"Well I mean who can resist my charms." He winked smirking at me.

"Settle down there." I teased wiping the smirk off his face. 

He nodded before clearing his throat, "let's go for that walk yeah?" He spoke softly.

"Yeah." I replied walking out the cafe.

~

"That's it?"

"Yeah, that's all, you disappointed Felix?" I asked.

"Very," He replied pouting.

"I expected, kissing on the cheeks." He rambled smiling.

"No," I cut him off his smile fading.

"Or at least holding hands, something like that but all you got was a cheesecake and a walk around the park, how boring Jae Yi." Chaebin muttered, earning a glare from me.

"Well he did ask for another day to hang out again." I said in a small voice which clearly Felix could still hear me since a loud screech left his mouth.

"That's so cute! What's your next date gonna be like?" He questioned with puppy eyes.

"I wanted to go to an amusement park, but I'm not sure if I wanna go on another date with him Felix." I sighed.

"So you do agree that it's a date!" He shouted making me glare at him.

"Moving on, go on that date with Minho, he really seems like a nice guy or at least give him a chance." He said walking out of my shared apartment and walked a few steps forward and opened the door a small wave leaving his hands as he the white apartment doos closed.

~

End of Chapter Eight