Chapter Fourteen

~Enjoy

Jae Yi's pov

"Did aunty Jae Yi and uncle Minho find my aunty yet?" Jaeyoon asked climbing the wooden stairs that were leading to the slide.

"Um, I'm not sure, uncle Minho what do you think?" I asked him signaling him to check in with the two officers if they found her yet.

"I'll go check, uncle Minho will be back okay?" He said making Jaeyoon nod his head before he went down the slide.

"What's your aunty's name Jaeyoon?" I asked curious.

"Aunty Miyoung." He let out.

"Miyoung?" I mumbled, why does that sound so familiar.

A few minutes passed and there we saw the two police officers with a familiar girl and Minho was there too.

The girls eyes were brimmed with tears and Jaeyoon ran over to her, it all went in slow motion as she picked him up and tears were running down her face.

I walked over to them as she took a good look at me, the two police men were gone and Minho was playing with Jae yoon at the playground.

"You look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" The girl said catching me off guard.

I looked at her confusingly.

"Oh, maybe not than." She mumbled.

"No, sorry, it's just you look really familiar too." I said making her go quiet.

There was a long pause before she spoke again, "we used to go to school together, we were best friends." She blurted, "that's how I know you!"

"Jae Yi." She mumbled.

"Miyoung, how could I forget you? You helped me tie my shoe!"

"You know my aunty?!" Jaeyoon asked his eyes going wide.

"Yeah, of course I do, we used to be best friends." I smiled at him.

"Used to?" He asked confused, "what happened?"

"I don't know actually, we just went our own ways before middle school started." I said looking at Jae yoon who was playing with Minho.

"Is aunty Miyoung and aunty Jae Yi gonna be friends again?" The little boy asked.

"Of course Jae yoon." Miyoung replied smiling.

~

"I can't believe Jae yoon's aunt was your old best friend." Minho said looking at me.

"I can't believe she's transferring to our school tomorrow, she said she's coming with Seoyeon too." I said, tangling my hands with his.

"Does Chaebin know them too or just you?" He asked confused.

"We both do, we all used to go to school together, we were all pretty close."

"Hmm." He hummed.

We arrived in front of my shared apartment and inside I saw Felix, Hyunjin and Chaebin who were all in the kitchen. Felix was mixing the batter to make brownies while Hyunjin was having trouble mixing the ingredients together to make cake, and then there was Chaebin who was laughing at the two who were struggling.

"So, you wanna join for dinner?" I smiled.

~

End of Chapter Fourteen