Chapter Fifty Four

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"I did it guys! I'm officially studying abroad for a year!" I shouted bursting through Chan and Minho's shared apartment for a movie night we all decided to do before I leave to Australia in a few weeks.

"But they also decided to reschedule my leave, so I'm not leaving until next month." I mumbled.

"Oh thank goodness, I still need time with you." Chaebin said putting her hand over her heart.

"Tsk, and you call me dramatic." Hyunjin snickered.

"You are, you're just another level of dramatic." She mumbled snaking her arms around his waist nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck.

"Okay you two, we didn't sign up for this, we would really appreciate it if you guys would stop showing pda in front of us." Chan said cringing.

A loud knock on the door was heard interrupting Chaebin from replying to Chan. The knocks on the door proceeded to get louder as Chan finally decided to open the door.

"Where's Minho." Yuna glared at Chan pushing her way through the door. Chan stood there astonished closing the door after she let herself in.

"I'm here- oh. Yuna." Minho said pursing his lips.

"What were you thinking? You stood me up, you loser! You couldn't have been more thoughtful of me? What kind of boyfriend does that? Tsk, you're really a loser Lee Minho, hanging out with these people." Yuna scoffed at him. He looked at her amused.

"Me?" He pointed at himself, "I'm the loser here?" He questioned defensively. "I'm not the one who went to the restaurant three hours earlier then we were supposed to. I'm not the one who's desperate for attention, I'm not the one who purposely pushes people down out of jealousy, I am not a loser for hanging out with my friends, now leave, you and me are over." Minho stated pointing at the door.

"Fine. Have fun with your friends Minho. You better watch your back." Yuna replied rolling her eyes making her way to the front door making sure we heard her leave.

"You better watch your back, yeah, yeah whatever." Hyunjin scoffed throwing his head back.

"Finally, I don't have to deal with her anymore." Minho sighed throwing himself on the sofa. "God dating her was a mistake. I should've just cried it out like a normal person." Minho sighed.

"Shut up, you broke it off with me loser." I nudged him a smile forming on his face.

"That was the worst mistake I've ever made." He chuckled as my cheeks turned a light pink.

"I think this calls for a movie!" Chan said finally deciding on a movie to watch.

~

"Who want to go buy us some ice cream? I'll give you money." Chan said pulling out his wallet.

"Me!" I shouted along Minho.

"Oh, uh, you could go with someone else if you want." Minho mumbled rubbing his nape.

"No, let's go together."

"Sure, um, yeah, I'll get ready, let me just grab my jacket, has anyone seen my jacket?" Minho asked frantically searching for the thin fabric that would keep him warm.

"Have you check in your room?" Hyunjin snickered.

"Oh, yeah, right." Minho awkwardly laughed heading to his room.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you." I smiled at his frantic state.

"It's cold out, do you want something to wear?" Minho said coming out of his room holding one of his hoodies.

"No, I think I'll be okay." I said putting my shoes on not forgetting to take Chan's money from him.

We headed out the apartment and went to the elevator, he pressed the button as we stood away from each other awkwardly.

~

End of Chapter Fifty Four