Chapter Twelve

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Is he gone? How was the date? Did you guys hug? Did you guys kiss?!" Chaebin squealed along with Felix.

I shrugged my shoulders a smile making its way on its face. "I mean nothing really happened." I mumbled.

"So? You and Minho? Huh, huh? You guys are official?" Felix nudged me.

My cheeks went pink and I playful shoved Felix.

"I'm gonna go sleep now." I shouted.

"Okay! Night Jae Yi!" He shouted back.

I went into my room and slapped myself a few times lightly.

"Lee Jae Yi how could you fall in love with a play boy." I mumbled continuing to slap my cheeks lightly.

~

"Wake up you lazy ass!" Someone shouted in my ear.

"Chaebin if you don't get out of my room I will wreck your ass." I mumbled annoyed. She laughed and mumbled something loud enough that I could hear. "Minho's waiting in your living room."

I got out of bed fast went to my bathroom got dressed and washed my face, brushed my teeth and went to my living room where Minho was indeed siting on my sofa talking to my Felix and Chaebin.

"Minho!" I coughed loudly.

"Oh hey Jae Yi!" He got up from where he was sitting and hugged me. My eyes were wide and I heard Chaebin screech as Felix and her both hugged jumping together.

*ahem* "anyways, yesterday I had a lot of fun and was wondering if you wanted to go on another date?" He said pulling away from the hug while looking at me.

"Y-yeah, sure I'll be back in a bit." I said rushing back to my room.

"Ooh, I'll come too!" Chaebin yelled.

"Ooh, I'll come-"

"Sit your ass down Felix." Chaebin stopped before looking at him. "Accompany Minho."

We arrived in my room and I was slowly panicking, Chae he never told me where he was going how am I supposed to know what to wear?"

"Calm down honey I'll just text Felix." She texted him to ask Minho where they were going and he texted back soon after.

"He said you're going to the bar." She said looking at her phone.

"What?" I said trying to process what she said.

"Just kidding! You guys are going clubbing so get your ass ready."

"Chaebin for real where are we going?" I asked.

"I told you already, to the club." She said showing me her phone screen.

"Chae that says to the movies." I said feeling relieved that I'm not going to either the club or bar.

"I know, I just love messing around with you." She said laughing.

"Anyways, let me know what you're gonna wear honey." Her laughter dying out.

"I don't know what to wear Chae." I told her.

"I'll choose something just fix your hair or something." She replied back.

I went to my mirror and had put my hair into a small bun splitting up my hair so half of it was still down while the other was put into a bun. I did my make up and saw my outfit laid out in the my bed.