Chapter Twenty Four

Enjoy :,)

*Flashback*

Minho's pov

"Hey Minho, I need to talk to you." Chan said pulling me inside Jae Yi's room.

"What's up man?" I asked him.

"I need you to do it." He said looking straight at me with a poker face.

"Do what?" I asked, already knowing what he was going to say.

"Break it off with her. What else?" He said throwing a glare at me. Hating to say that out loud.

"We agreed that I'll have another month to do it." I said gritting my teeth.

"Minho." Chan said sternly.

"Jae Yi's been nothing but nice to you, she's been going through a lot lately, give me a few more days, that's all I need, just a few more days." I begged.

"Why are you getting attached to her? After all it's just a bet." Chan scoffed.

"Are you scarred you'll get attached to her too? Is this why you want me to break up with her? Because she's been nice to you, everyone has been nice to you. You're pathetic for running away from this Chan." I sneered at him.

"Whatever. Just do it." He replied before heading out the room head hanging low.

*End of flashback*

"Oh, you wanna break up." Jae Yi said before going quiet.

"W-why though? Everything was going so well."

"You shouldn't have fell for me, I'm a playboy Jae Yi, you should've saw this coming."

"So this was all an act?" She sniffled. "God, I should've listened to Chaebin." She said tears rolling down her face.

"Remember that one day in the classroom when you heard me talking to Chan and Changbin? And you heard our conversation, the day I asked you out."

She scoffed.

Jae Yi's pov

"So all of this was a bet." I said in a small voice letting the tears fall down my face."

"Hmm." He hummed as an answer.

"And you made me believe that you actually liked me?" I spoke again tears still in my eyes threatening to fall.

He moved closer to me his hot breath fanning my ear.

"Like a piece of cake." He smirked.

"And did you start liking me during the process?" I asked the tears coming to a abrupt stop.

"Not a chance princess." He whispered throwing a wink before turning to walk away.

"Then why are we here? Why did you make us write our initials on the lock? What was the point of writing on the lock if you were gonna end us right after?" I asked making him stop in his tracks.

He turned to look at me a smirk plaster on his mouth, "out of pity love." He said walking away.

I stayed still for a few minutes, it was raining again and I was soaking wet from the rain. I shakily grabbed my phone and called the first person on my contact.

"Chaebin, can you come pick me up?"

~

"Are you fucking shitting me? And he left you there alone? What a-"

"Please Chae, I don't wanna talk about it." I sighed.

"And just when I started to like him." She huffed.

"What a mother fucking loser." She sighed gripping the turning wheel making her first turn white.

"I'm sorry, you were right, I shouldn't have trusted him so easily." I said snuggling myself in the warm blanket Chaebin brought.

"I wish I wasn't wrong, you guys were cute together." She said.

~

"You're fucking lying. You better not me lying to me or I'm gonna smack you so hard you'll be a fetus again." Felix said shocked.

"And Chan was all in on this too?" Jisung asked.

"What losers." Jisung mumbled.

"That's what I said." Chaebin spoke giving Jisung a high five, making me laugh.

Chaebin told Felix, Hyunjin, Jisung, Miyoung, and Seoyeon what happened and Chan already left.

"Are you okay Jae?" Jisung said holding me from aside.

"Yeah, I just wanna be alone right now." I said heading to me room.

"Good thing it's only Friday."

~

End of Chapter Twenty Four