Chapter Forty

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stay until they get back?" Chan asked as I threw myself on the sofa face planting the cushion.

"Yes please." I murmured, a small laugh leaving a Chan's mouth. I got up so he could sit next to me.

"He's such an ass, this is why people aren't friends with their ex's." I mumbled holding my pillow between my arms.

"Yeah, I know where you're coming from." He said breaking me out of my trance.

"Oh yeah, mr. Bang Chan over here had a girlfriend before?" I teased.

"Maybe." He shrugged.

"Tell me the details my friend, I'm ready to be your ranting buddy." I said waiting for him to tell his story.

"Well, long story short, she left me for someone and when I decided to befriend her again she turned out no different from Minho." He sighed.

"So, who's the girl? Drop her address, I just wanna talk to her." I said making him laugh.

"Come on Jae Yi, you could do better than that."

"Fine, sorry, no but seriously who's the girl Chan?" I asked the laughter dying out.

"No one special." He answered.

"Come on Chan, I'm ready to hear you rant about her, I'm your ranting buddy." I said nudging his shoulder.

"Fine, if you wanna know so much. Her name is Yuna, Kim Yuna." He said nonchalantly, as my eyes went wide.

"Yuna? The Kim Yuna Minho's dating?" A voice interrupted.

"Hwang Hyunjin." Chaebin hushed nudging his side.

"You dated Yuna?! The Kim Yuna?!" She continued.

"Well, looks like they're back, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school." Chan waved awkwardly smiling.

"Wait, no, I still have a lot of questions to ask. What'd you see in her? How long did you guys date for? How did it feel when you dated a snake?" Chaebin blurted out.

"Bye guys." Chan chuckled closing the front door softly.

There was a moment of silence before a loud thump was heard in the hallway.

We all jumped off the couch surprised heading out the door to find out what made the noise only to be meet with Chan clutching his ankle groaning in pain.

"Hey, what happened? You okay?" Chaebin asked as she walked closer to him.

"Yeah, I-i think I sprain my ankle though." He stuttered wincing as Hyunjin tried to help him up.

"I'll go grab Felix to help, I'll be back." Chaebin said handing me Chan.

"Hey, woah, what happened?" Felix asked confused as to why his two friends were carrying his other fellow Australian friend.

"Not right now Felix, help Chan to the car we're taking him to the hospital." I said handing Chan to him.

After the unneeded conversation of trying to convincing Chan that he needed to go to the hospital we finally got him to enter the car. Felix decided not to tag along since the car was "too small" and insisted that Chan needed "more space" so here we are, Hyunjin driving Chan's black Honda Civic while Chaebin was sitting in the passengers seat. Chan's seated behind Hyunjin while I was seated behind Chaebin holding the ice pack that Chaebin stole from Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung's shared apartment placed on his leg.

"How did this happen Chan? You were gone for like two seconds and then there was a loud thud and there you were on the floor grabbing your ankle in pain." Hyunjin asked.

He laughed embarrassed his cheeks going a shade of pink before telling his story.

"Well, you see, my shoes were untied." He laughed once again getting more embarrassed as he was telling the story.

"So basically, you had a fight with your shoelaces and you lost?" Chaebin snickered.

"Hey, no, no, no, no, you don't get to make fun of me," Chan pouted. "You promised."

"That was that one day only Chan." She smiled rolling her eyes.

"Chris is mad at Chaebin." He said in a baby voice crossing his arms.

"Well, Chris, Chaebin will buy you food if you'll stop being mad at her." Chaebin smirked knowing he wouldn't take down the offer.

"Fine, only because Chris is hungry." He pouted.

~

End of Chapter Forty