Chapter Forty Five

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Hey, get up, I have to leave." I said lightly slapping Chan's cheek.

"5 more minutes." He groaned taking my hand in his.

"No- Chan, I cant."

"Why not? You said you don't have anything to do. Why do you have to leave so suddenly?" He mumbled his head still laying comfortably on my lap.

"It's getting late and I don't want to miss the bus,"

"I'll walk you home, you don't live far anyway." He yawned.

"No, you're injured, I can't do that to you, Chan, get off my lap, I really have to leave."

"Fine." He said getting off my lap untangling his hand from mine.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." I waved slipping my shoes on leaving the apartment.

~

"Hey, the doctor said to apply ice to your sprain to make it feel better- oh, Minho." I mumbled, he rolled his eyes opening the door wide for me to come in.

"Chan's still sleeping and I already made breakfast for him." He muttered using a monotone voice leaving the apartment.

"Okay, I guess." I mumbled removing my shoes plopping myself on their sofa putting on a random show to watch.

"Jae Yi? You're here early." Chan yawned.

"You call eight in the morning early?" I laughed.

"Yes, any time before afternoon is early to me." He said heading for the bathroom. A few minutes passed and he was fully awake with damp hair and a new outfit.

"Must be hard showering standing with one leg." I commented peeling my eyes off the tv and looking at him.

"It really is, I was so tempted to just bring in a chair in the shower so I can sit while showing." He sighed.

"Too much Chan, too much information." I laughed.

He walked in the kitchen sitting on one of the chairs, "eat with me, it's weird if you just watch me eat."

"I ate already, and if you feel uncomfortable I'll just leave." I said getting up from the chair.

"No, stay with me, I'll feel lonely if you leave."

"Chan, make up your mind." I chuckled.

"Okay, then stay with me, no wait, you can leave if you want." He said taking a bite of his pancake.

"Bang Christopher Chan, you indecisive man." I mumbled, he grinned sipping on his orange juice before taking the last bite of his pancakes.

"Bang Christopher Chan? You know my full name?" He asked puzzled.

"Yep."

"How?"

"A little birdie told me." I replied.

"I should've know it was Felix." He mumbled grabbing his crutches to put his plate away.

"Nope, it wasn't Felix," I said grabbing his plate and cup from him placing it in the sink, "it was actually Minho." I added.

"I shouldn't have doubted Felix, of course Minho did it."

"What? You don't like being called Christopher? Do you prefer Chris? Or Chan?"

"Chris, or Chan, when you call me Christopher it sounds like you're my mom yelling at me." He laughed sheepishly.

"Bang Christopher Chan, quit being so clumsy." I joked snickering.

"Yes, mom." He joked laughing.

~

End of Chapter Forty Five