Chapter Thirty Five

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"That's Kim Yuna? Is he sure that's the same Kim Yuna as I used to know?" Chaebin asked shocked.

"Trust me, Minho knows that it's the same Yuna." Chan spoke out.

"She must've gotten a face job or something." Seoyeon said.

"But Yuna was afraid of needles and would've never done anything if it involved needled." Chaebin rambled.

"People change Chae." Hyunjin said to her.

"Are you sure that's the same Kim Yuna, as in Kim Yuna his first love Kim Yuna?" Chaebin asked Chan.

He nodded his head while Hyunjin was next to her trying to calm her down.

"She was the person who told me to never let boys change me, no matter how much I liked them, what a hypocrite." Chaebin said biting her lip annoyed.

"She's changed, too much for my liking, I don't even know who she is anymore." Chaebin sighed.

"Let's just leave those two alone, like we said we're not messing with anyone's relationship anymore okay?" Hyunjin said, we agreed getting our lunch and setting ourselves at a table.

"So, you're not over Minho yet?" Jisung asked turning his attention to me, I closed my eyes groaning.

"No, I'm not over him but that doesn't mean I want to date him anymore okay?" I assured.

"She's lying." Chaebin said.

"Don't lie to me Jae, I can read you like a book. I know you still want to date him." Chaebin added.

"It's okay Jae Yi, we won't make fun of you for still liking him." Jisung assured.

"Fine, I still like him, and it really hurts seeing him with another person, especially with his first love." I choked out tears brimming my eyes.

"She's way prettier then me anyways." I let out tears falling.

"Lee Jae Yi wipe your tears off and tell me why you think Yuna deserves Minho." Jisung said trying to comfort me.

"She's perfect, and obviously Minho agrees that she is perfect otherwise he wouldn't be dating her right now." I said hiding my head on Jisung's shoulder.

"Well I mean Minho dated you too Jae Yi." Seoyeon said, "you're perfect in his eyes too." She added.

"But that's different Seo, he dated me because of a bet." I sniffed.

"Yeah but he told you that he did fall for you while at it right?" Chan said.

"Yeah but-" I started.

"That boy is still head over heels for you." Miyoung said. "He just needs to get his head straight."

~

Minho's pov

"You used to date that trash?" Yuna snickered at me.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, my eyes focused on Jae Yi who was crying while the others were trying to comfort her.

"No offense but your taste in girls went down when you picked to date her babe." She laughed pecking my cheek.

"Hmm? What? What's wrong?" I said my eyes averting back to Yuna.

"We're you listening to anything I was saying Minho?" She asked.

"Of course baby." I said to her kissing her forehead.

"Good, now take me to class babe." She smiled batting her eyes at me making puppy eyes.

"Of course, gorgeous." I said snaking my arms around her waist.

~

"Good, now take me to class babe." Chan mocked Yuna.

"Shut up Chan." I said rolling my eyes.

"Can't help it when that's all she says to you." He snickered crawling to the sofa setting himself in a comfortable position.

"Aren't you suppose to be doing something right now Chan?" I asked annoyed.

"Actually yes, I won't be coming back tonight, I'm sleeping over at Jae Yi's place tonight, we're having a movie night again." Chan said getting up. "You could come too if you want, I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

"Sure, just let me get ready first." I said heading to my room to grab extra clothes. My phone rang indicating that I got a new text messages.

Text from My Princess ❤️

My Princess ❤️ : Hey babe I'm coming
over tonight I hope you don't mind

Me: of course not baby

My princess ❤️: okay good i'll be there in a bit

"Actually Chan, I'm staying in tonight, Yuna's coming over." I said to him.

He nodded his head grabbing his keys and slipping his shoes on, "don't do anything nasty Minho." He said before leaving.

~

End of Chapter Thirty Five