Chapter Fifty One

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"Wow! I guess this calls for some korean bbq!" Chan happily shouted.

Everybody nodded in agreement heading out the front door.

"You can come too if you want." I was too good in a mood and Minho was not gonna stop me from feeling bad.

"Um, yeah.. sure, if everyone's okay with it." He mumbled. The room was filled with "yes'" and a couple other various noises.

"Let's go! The last one there has to pay!" Chan shouted limping his way out the apartment.

"Wait! Don't forget that we have to take you to your doctor first!" Chaebin shouted back to which Chan came back into the room panting.

"I lied, the first one there has to pay." He stood there hands on his knees hunched forward still panting.

"Yeah, whatever, last one there has to pay. Just pray that your doctor doesn't take forever." Jisung snickered intertwining his hand with Miyoung, she laughed grabbing Seoyeon's hand, she grabbed Felix's hand creating a chain effect and they all left the apartment together.

"Snakes." Chaebin mumbled under her breath.

"Come on let's go." I said grabbing Chan's crutches from the floor that he abandoned.

~

"That took forever, Chan." Chaebin whined, "they probably already ate." She added getting out of the car, Hyunjin helping her out.

"Well, you should be whining to the doctor then not me." He shrugged slowly getting out the car being extra careful with his fully healed foot.

"Come on let's go guys, I didn't bring my wallet and don't feel like paying." Chan said speed walking to the restaurants entrance Hyunjin on one side while Chaebin was on the other side of him in case he would've fell and hurt is leg again.

Minho stayed back with me since I was the last on out of the car.

"You didn't have to wait for me."

"Well if you say so then i'll be heading there first."

"Wait! At least keep me company please." I blurted.

"Sorry, it's getting dark and i'm kinda, uh, scared of this neighborhood." I coughed out getting embarrassed.

"Oh sure, here." He took his hoodie off and threw it onto my cold figure.

"You looked cold with your cardigan covering you." He mumbled.

"Thanks, it actually is getting pretty cold. Wait, what about you? Aren't you cold? Here take it back I'm sorr-"

"No, you need it more. Your cardigan has holes in them I bet it's even more cold with the wind hitting your bare skin huh?" He chuckled.

"Thanks Minho."

"Just so you know, I'm sorry for acting like a jerk to you guys, I truly am sorry and as a apology gift, I'll pay for today's meal." He smiled.

"I mean we can all agree that you were more of a dick than a jerk." I teased.

Maybe it's because Minho was paying for the food or because Hyunjin decided to give me his ticket to study aboard but I was in a very good mood and spending time with Minho made my mood go up.

~

End of Chapter Fifty One