Chapter Fifty Five

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"I'll grab a handful of ice cream and you could grab some snacks." Minho said to me heading to where the ice cream was placed.

I grabbed a few chips and sweets before heading to Minho who was now over at the at the drinks section.

"Water or something flavored?" Minho mumbled.

"Water, gotta stayed hydrated." I answered.

"Nope, too plain for me."

"Then get a flavored drink."

"But then it'll be too sweet for me."

"Then just get water."

"But-"

"Just get both for crying out loud." I murmured snickering at him.

He smiled a bit hearing me complain before grabbing a water bottle.

"I waited three minutes for you choosing between water and banana milk only to have you buy water." I sighed rolling my eyes shaking my head. "You're really something else Minho." I chuckled.

"What can I say, I'm an indecisive man." He shrugged heading to the cashier placing the ice cream and water bottle down while I placed down the chips and sweets down too.

"You guys are having quite a party huh?" The cashier who's name we learned was Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, I broke up with my girlfriend." Minho beamed making the boy scrunch his eyebrows  in confusion.

"Ah, don't get me wrong she was a toxic girlfriend, she was all over the place." Minho quickly remarked. "Her name was Kim Yuna, I mean not that you would know her or anything but yeah." He continued rambling.

"You must be one of Chan hyungs friend." Jeongin lightly smiled.

"You know him?" I asked surprised.

"Hmm," he hummed. "He went to the same school as my best friend Seungmin, he introduced me to him, Chan hyung has always been a big brother to me." He replied placing the last ice cream into the bag.

"$12.87 please." He smiled.

Minho took his wallet out from his back pocket and gave Jeongin the money. He didn't wanna use Chan's money because he felt "too guilty." We took the bags and bid Jeongin goodbye.

"Thanks for coming, tell Chan hyung I said hi." Jeongin waved.

~

"I told you it was gonna be cold," Minho scold me, I was continuously rubbing my arms with my cold hands trying to get a source of warmth but it was no use due to my freezing cold hands. But Minho noticed and stopped in his track making sure I stopped with him.

"What are you doing?" I asked continuing to walk.

"Here," Minho sighed putting the bags he was holding down unzipping his thick sweatshirt wrapping it over my shivering body.

My fingers were playing with the hem of his sweatshirt as he slightly bent down to zip up the sweatshirt, he pulled the zipper up as his posture was back to standing up his hand still on the zipper my head slightly lifted up in order to make eye contact with him.

"Oh love, you're gonna get sick." He said putting his hand on my forehead before taking something out of the bag.

"You're cheeks are pink, you must be really cold." He said putting two heat warmers against my cheeks.

"Geez, the season's suppose to be fall, why does it feel like it's winter?" Minho lightly chuckled at my comment.

"Don't stress, it just means school's getting closer to ending." He said picking up the bags and continuing his way on to his shared apartment.

"Yeah, I mean if you put it in that way I guess it's sounds a lot better." I shrugged catching up to him.

~

"Finally, you guys are back, you missed half the movie, we were gonna wait for you but someone was impatient." Chan coughed eyeing Jisung to which he gladly replied back.

"Miyoung told me to do it." He said in a awkward smile that soon turned into a laugh as Miyoung engulfed him into a hug then proceeded to lightly smack his shoulder embarrassed.

"And you say we're the cringe couple." Chaebin snickered.

"Well, we can't forget about Felix and Seoyeon." Jisung mumbled hugging Miyoung back.

"Wha- we aren't dating." Seoyeon replied.

"Not yet." Chan mumbled causing the two to furiously blush.

"What about you Chan, do you have someone in mind?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, I've never heard you talk about your crush Chan." Minho stated.

"We're all pretty curious as to who the lucky lady you're crushing on." Hyunjin snickered.

"Well," Chan awkwardly chuckled, "you know what they say, 'curiosity kills the cat.'"

~

End of Chapter Fifty Five