Chapter Seven

~Enjoy!

Felix's pov

"Dude, What the hell just happened?" I scold him.

"Nothing, I swear."

"Didn't look like nothing to me." I snapped. "I thought you said you didn't like Chaebin."

"I don't I swear, I don't know what happened to me." He mumbled.

"Hwang Hyunjin you can not play with your friends heart like that, just admit that you like her Hwang." I scold him.

"But I don't like Chaebin." He muttered.

"Keep convincing yourself that, Hyunjin how are you just gonna look like you're gonna kiss a girl and then deny that you like her? It's obvious that you like her." I told him.

"I don't like her okay! You wanna know the truth? My ex, the one who dumped me was next to us Felix! I-i didn't know what to do but to look like I was flirting with Chaebin to make it look like I was over my ex." He sighed.

"You still like your ex?" I questioned.

He looked down nodding a bit.

"And you didn't bother telling her? The poor girl was scarred shitless you ass, you know Chaebin likes you, at least be a good friend and not mess with her heart." I scold heading out the door going to her house.

"What are you doing Felix?" I heard him say.

"I'm doing something your dumbass can't do." I scoffed.

~

"He still likes his ex?!" Jae Yi yelled in the room.

"Hush child the whole neighborhood probably heard you." I whisper shouted.

"Oops, sorry." She said looking at Chaebin who seemed to go super quiet.

"Don't worry Chaebin everything's gonna be fine." I said trying to comfort her.

She shook her head, "no it's not Felix, how could I possibly fall for my best friend who still likes his ex? Maybe it is best that I should move on." She cried.

Chaebin was wrapped around a blanket with Jae Yi by her side comforting her.

"Listen Chae, I don't know what's going on his tiny pea sized brain but whatever you do or whatever happens just know that we will always be with you okay?" Jae Yi assured.

She nodded throwing her blanket above her face signaling that she wanted to be alone.

"Thanks a lot guys but I want to be alone now, thanks again for everything see you guys tomorrow." She said from under the covers.

"Good night Chae," Jae Yi said heading out the room.

"Bye Chaebin, take care of yourself." I said before leaving with Jae Yi.

"What the hell is up Hyunjin's ass? Why's he such a jerk now?"

I sighed before I mentally scold myself.

"Hyunjin knows that Chaebin likes him but he doesn't feel the same and as you know he likes his ex." I said all in one breath.

"W-what? He knows that I like him?" A voice interrupted.

"Chaebin! What are you doing here? I thought you were you were staying inside your room." I said giving a nervous laugh.

"He knows that I like him?" She repeated.

"Y-yeah, he told me earlier." I let out.

She went back inside her room and shut her door immediately.

"I swear the next time I see Hyunjin I'm going to slap his dumbass." She sighed.

"We'll the best thing to do is to comfort her." I stated.

After a long conversation with Jae Yi it was finally time to leave.

"I guess I'll take you home then, we don't live far away ways." She said to me.

"We literally live next to each other, I think I'm fine walking across your apartment to my apartment I share with Hyunjin." I snickered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys live next to us, you guys live a little too close to us." She mumbled.

"Do you think Hyunjin heard our conversation?" She asked out of the blue.

"Nah, I don't think he'll care about it anyways." I laughed.

We walked over the kitchen and grabbing a few snacks, quickly walking back to the living room where we saw Chaebin who plopped herself on one of the sofas.

"Anyways, how was your date with Minho?" I asked sitting across from her on the sofa.

She slapped my arm throwing her hands on her face a light shade of pink covering her cheeks.

"It wasn't a date." She mumbled a shy smile taking over.

"Looked like a date to me." I said teased her.

"Stop it." She whined a deeper shade on pink was printed on her face.

"Tell me, how was it?" I asked once again.

"Hmm, Minho really was nice." She smiled.

"And? What happened?" I pouted.

"Nothing much, just talked about things in life."

"Jae Yi, we need more information then that."

"Fine I'll tell you what happened." She laughed.

~

End of Chapter Seven

Happy one year with Hellevator! I can't believe it's been a year since the song came out. 🤧