Chapter Twenty Three

Enjoy :,)

Jae Yi's pov

"I can't believe it's still raining." Chan spoke looking out at the window.

"It's still early in the morning, we have to get ready." Minho said zipping up his rain coat.

"Are you sure we even have school today?" Felix asked.

"Oh, we don't, I'm just going on a date with Jae Yi." Minho snickered.

"Hey Minho, I need to talk to you." Chan said pulling Minho to the closest vacant room which happened to be mine.

"Great, another day at Chaebin and Jae Yi's." Hyunjin sighed.

"I mean we can all watch a movie or something?" Miyoung asked.

"Sure!" Jisung exclaimed.

"I'll get the popcorn, and you two lovebirds have fun on your date, but come back before midnight my children." Felix waved.

"I'll be leaving too." Chan said slipping on his shoes.

"Oh come on, don't be the third wheeler Chan." Hyunjin laughed.

"Wha- I have a lot of stuff to do." He chuckled.

"It's Friday afternoon, you have tomorrow to do whatever you have to do." Chaebin spoke eyeing Chan. "Quit being lame and hang out with us."

"I am not lame." He said throwing his shoes off and walking to the sofa sitting next to Chaebin.

"Just admit it, you're pretty lame." Chaebin teased.

"I am not." He chuckled."

"Yep, people who are lame alway tend to deny it." Chaebin added.

"If I'm lame you're wack." Chan replied.

"Hmm, not bad name. I like it Chan." Chaebin laughed looking at him.

"Alright, we're heading out guys, and we'll be back before midnight, I promise Felix." Minho assured.

"Good." He mumbled before the beeping of the microwave was heard indicating that the popcorn that Felix put in was done.

~

"Where to love?" Minho asked holding out his hand.

"Love? That's new." I laughed, taking his and in mine.

"I like it though, it's better than babe." I admitted.

He let out a nervous laugh, "I'm gonna keep calling you love then." Minho said kissing my temple.

"What sounds fun to do on such a rainy day?"

"Cafe?" I suggested.

"Nah, been there done that."

"Movie?" He asked.

"No thank you." I shuddered remembering the last time we went to the theater.

"Arcade?" I asked.

"Nah."

"How about we go to the Namsan tower and buy a lock and we can write out initials, yeah?" Minho smiled, a contagion smile.

"Yeah." I said leaning for a kiss.

~

"Don't you feel bad for leaving Chan out?" I asked Minho.

"I mean he didn't want to come, so, not really." He snickered. "Besides it's suppose to be just me and you."

I looked at him a smile noticeable smile showers on my face. "Look we're here! Oh wow, the view looks beautiful." By now the sun was setting and lights where staring to fill outside the area of the tower.

"Yes, one lock please." Minho asked the cashier.

She handed him the lock and we were on our way to where the locks were.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head smiling. I closed the lock and hugged her.

"I think I'm falling for you." I said pulling him into a kiss. He froze not moving.

"Is there something wrong? Is it because of what I said? I'm so sorry, was that too fast? Oh god, forget I said that. I'm so embarrassed."

"Let's break up"

"What?"

~

Minho's pov

"I think I'm falling for you." She said kissing me.

I froze unable to move. Everything felt right for once. Stupid fucking bet.

Shit Minho. You have to do it, you have to break up with her.

"Let's break up." I let out, I breathed out the air that seemed to be stuck in my throat.

Nice going Dumbass, I mentally face palmed myself.

~

End of Chapter Twenty Three