Chapter Fifty Three

Enjoy~

Jae Yi's pov

"For a 23 year old you're pretty slow Chan." I laughed watching him place his hand on his hip panting.

"Yeah, so please cut your old man some slack, I'm tired." He sighed sitting in the little kids' slide that was way too small for him to sit on but he still did it anyway.

"Fine, let's all rest because our old man here is tired," I shouted so everyone could come out of their hiding place.

We all sat down next to Chan on the floor looking at the stars that had shown up in the now dark sky. After a long debate about which ice cream flavor was the best we finally decided to go home at two in the morning Chan stood up first quickly tapping Minho's shoulder before running off.

"I'm not the tagger anymore!" He laughed hiding behind a giant tree.

Minho sighed as everyone scattered away from him including me.

"Go away Jae Yi, he's coming for you," Jisung whispered not wanting Minho to hear him. We were hiding behind a tree not too far from the playground but far enough where Minho wouldn't find us.

"How are you so sure?" I replied with a small laughed.

"Well obviously he's still into-" He couldn't finish his sentence as Minho popped up in front of him shouting "boo."

Jisung's loud shriek startled me causing me to stumble backward tripping on the root of the tree we were hiding behind. Preparing for my butt to collide the floor I closed my eyes scrunching up my face waiting for the sudden pain that was definitely gonna numb my butt. I opened my eyes confused as to why I didn't feel any sort of pain only to realize that Minho had reached out to pull me by my arms in order for me not to fall.

"Tsk, you're so clumsy." He said smiling, his hand that was wrapped around my waist as my hands gripped his arms.

He pulled me closer leaning towards my ear whispering something, "tag, you're it" he smirked letting go of my hands scurrying off somewhere else.

Shocked I stood still for a moment blinking a few time before finally deciding to go for Jisung for scaring me and almost making me fall.

~

"You should've seen his face, it was like a deer in headlights." I laughed wiping my fake tears off my face.

"That's was not funny, I could've died you know." Jisung pouted a wave of embarrassment pouring on him. 

"From what? Screaming too loud?" Hyunjin snickered.

"You know what, that's rude." Jisung huffed going to my freezer grabbing a jug of ice cream and a spoon bringing brownies along.

"Ooh, bring me one too Jisung," Chaebin shouted, Jisung took a deep breath and grabbed another spoon for her.

"Thanks! You're the best!" She smiled as Jisung sat next to her opening the newly untouched ice cream jug up.

"Eating ice cream at three in the morning isn't healthy guys." Chan scolds the two who stuffed their mouth with the sweet desserts.