Chapter Thirty Two

Enjoy :,)

Minho's pov

"What happened? I mean obviously you guys weren't okay with each other." Chan said holding onto the steering wheel.

"I-I don't know Chan, I just want things to go back like how they used to be, just me and her going on our dates and our late night phone calls, cuddling with her and her amazing smile." I stopped myself from talking.

"I just really miss her and everyone else too." I sighed.

"Trust me, if they gave me another chance they'll give you another chance as well." He assured.

"Can you be honest with me Chan?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Okay fine, if you want me to be honest, you my friend are done for, they absolutely hate you." He replied smirking upon seeing my reaction.

"They do?" I replied, hoping he was lying.

"Just kidding."

"This is why I don't go to you for advice." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"They probably forgive you more than they forgive me." He shrugged.

"What?"

"Nothing never mind."

"What do you mean forgive me more than you?" I asked confused.

"Everyone forgives you Minho, I mean probably not Jae Yi but I mean you can try right?" He laughed.

"Yeah, sure." I scoffed heading out the car heading for the elevator.

~

"So much for help." I mumbled under my breath.

"What? Did you say something?" Chan asked making sure he wasn't hearing things.

"Nothing." I said brushing him off.

"Hey, I know I'm a dick but I really hope you and Jae Yi get back together, if it helps I'll try and help you two get back together." He said taking a sip of water from a water bottle he stole from the refrigerator.

"No, it's fine I don't think she'll take me back anyway." I sighed.

"I'm trying to help you, stop being so stubborn and get your ass up." Chan said throwing me my shoes.

"Were are you taking me Chan?" I said putting my shoes on.

"Back to Hyunjin and Felix's place so you two can figure things out, and so I can have dinner with everyone else." He said dragging me off the sofa.

"No, I don't want to go Chan." I said letting myself fall into the sofa.

"Get.. off.. the.. sofa... Minho!" Chan said pulling at my arms struggling to take me off the sofa.

"Fine," I huffed, "only because I want to eat dinner with everyone else too."

~

Jae Yi's pov

"Oh, you guys are back, what happened?" Chaebin asked surprised.

"Nothing, we just decided to eat dinner with you two tonight since someone ate all the food in our fridge." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course, food'll be ready in a bit, we're continuing our game of mafia, you guys can join if you want." Chaebin said letting them inside.

"Yeah, sure." Chan said taking his shoes off.

"Minho." I froze.

"What are you doing back?" I said gritting my teeth.

"To eat dinner, that's all." Hyunjin replied for him.

"Yeah, just for dinner." Minho said avoiding eye contact.

"Are you bringing my friends into this now?" I scoffed.

"What? No, I would never Jae Yi, I would ever force your friends into something they don't want to do." He replied.

"Yeah, right." I mumbled under my breath.

"Jae Yi, be nice." Chaebin said.

"Fine, whatever, i'll be in my room." I mumbled heading for my room.

"Wait, let me come too, we should talk more about us Jae Yi." Minho said following after.

"Can't you just leave me alone for once Minho?" I turned around face in face with him all eyes on me and Minho.

"You know, I would've been fine with us just talking to each other here and there but i'm so fed up with this. Let's act like strangers towards each other for now on yeah? You can keep your reputation as a play boy, date as many girls as you want, I don't care as long as you leave me alone." I snapped.

He seemed taken aback and stayed quiet before finally speaking out again.

"Fine, if that's what you want." Minho scoffed licking his lips.

~

End of Chapter Thirty Two