Chapter Six

~Enjoy!

Italics = Thoughts

Chaebin's pov

"Felix!" I yelled getting his attention.

"Chaebin!" He yelled back making me laugh while he walked over to the bench I was sitting at.

"Why'd you wanna meet up I thought you were hanging out with Jae Yi? And why did you call me when I live across from you?" He questioned.

"First of all, Jae Yi went on a date with Minho, and second, I don't know I just felt like calling you." I snickered.

"Oh, nice!" He laughed. "So what do you think of Jae Yi and Minho? I think they're pretty cute together."

"I mean I guess they are." I said going quiet.

"Is someone jealous of Jae Yi?" He questioned then a loud gasp left his mouth.

"D-do you like Minho Chaebin?" He asked his eyes going wide.

I wanted to tell him straight up that I would rather swallow bleach then to date Minho but he's a new friend of mine what's the fun of not messing with him?

After a long silence I spoke up earning his full attention.

"I might have a small little crush on him." I replied trying to not throw up right on the spot.

His eyes widened even more and his jaws were opened.

"Y-you what? You like Minho?!" He whisper shouted.

There was the reaction I was waiting for, I chuckled making him confused.

"Of course not silly, trust me I'd rather date a shark then date Minho."

He let out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in, glaring at me.

"You are such a meanie Chaebin, I thought you were dead serious, I for one can not keep secrets just so you know." He pouted.

"Oh, remind me to never tell you my secrets then okay?"

"No wait, I thought best friends weren't suppose to keep secrets from each other." He said pouting even more.

"Aw, you think of me as your best friend? We just met a few days ago, I am honored Felix." I said changing the topic.

"I mean you're my only friend that I'm really close with that's a girl, but anyways, don't change the topic Chaebin."

"Fine, I'm sorry, but you did say yourself that you can't keep secrets so sucks for you." I said crouching to tie my shoelaces.

"You're so lame." Felix said rolling his eyes a small grin making its way on his face.

"What? What are you looking at me like tha-" Before I could finish I felt a light push from Felix which caused me to fall over.

"Hey! Come back!" I yelled at him quickly getting up from the floor and running towards Felix.

He laughed running to the nearest shop from the park where the bench was located at, the closest shop was was still opened happened to be a cafe, the one Jae Yi and Minho were at. I ran near an empty alleyway looking for Felix only to see nothing, I turned back to look at the bench before a faced popped up in front of me.

"Boo!"

"Yah!" I said slapping his arm while clutching my chest.

"You scared the living shit out of my you jerk, what are you doing." I asked, my hands still clutching my chest.

He shrugged before speaking, " I saw you chasing Felix so I wanted to surprise you."

"Where'd Felix go? I swear he was around here somewhere." I asked my heart still beating wildly making eye contact with him.

"I don't know I think I saw him holding hands with a little boy crossing the street or something." He said.

"Aw, Felix has such soft heart." I said making him eye me weirdly.

"Do you like Felix or something?" He asked.

"Why, are you jealous?" I replied wriggling my eye brow.

"You wish." He scoffed walking closer to me his hands where next to my head his head inched closer to mine, he was essentially trapping me between his hands. I held my breath afraid of his next move

"Whoa, w-what are you doing?" I asked my eyes widening while my cheeks were slightly burning.

So much for not liking him Chaebin. I thought to myself.

"You never answered me, w-what are you doing?" I stuttered again.

"You never answered my question too  Chaebin, you like Felix?" He said in a low voice sending shivers down my back.

"N-no, I don't like Felix, he's nothing more then my best friend, and why does it matter to you?" I questioned pushing him lightly so he wasn't trapping me anymore.

Way to go Chaebin, stop stuttering in front of him I scold myself .

"Answer my question too." I spoke, "why does it concern you that I'm hanging out with Felix?"

"It doesn't concern me that you two are hanging out." He scoffed.

What the hell just happened Chaebin? Don't fall for him, he's just another one of those play boys.

"Hey guys!" A voice interrupted.

"Felix! Geez, what took you so long." I shouted running up to him wanting to avoid that awkward situation that just happened

"Did I interrupt something?" Felix asked pointing at us.

"Nope, I was just about to leave." He said looking at me.

"R-right." I coughed awkwardly gripping Felix's arm walking away leaving him behind.

~

End of Chapter Six