Chapter Nineteen

~Enjoy

Jae Yi's pov

"Are you okay Hyunjin?" Chaebin said clutching her stomach while laughing helping the poor boy who tripped over a branch stick stand back up. He had light pink dusted on his cheeks and clutched onto Felix's arms embarrassed.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said in a small voice hiding his face in Felix's shoulder.

We all walked toward the school building laughing about an embarrassing story Felix had told us when he was back in Australia. We were immersed in a conversation before a figure seemed to block our way. Specially Chaebin's way.

We looked up to see a guy who was no taller then Felix and had brown hair with slightly chubby cheeks.

"Jisung!" Chaebin shouted pulling him into a tight hug.

"Chaebin!" He hugged back a wide smile forming on his mouth.

"I'm here too guys." I laughed, Chaebin pulled away from the hug and I went for a hug too.

"I really missed you Ji, it's been too long, how was it in Malaysia?" Chaebin asked walking with Jisung to his class while catching up with him.

Hyunjin scoffed at them before heading off to class, Felix following shortly after.

I walked over to Minho and told him about Jisung.

"Did you see Jisung yet?" I asked pulling him into a tight hug.

"Yeah, I was the first person he saw." He said nuzzling his head in my neck.

"I have to head off to class, i'll see you later okay?" He kissed my cheek, and quickly walked with his friends to class.

~

"Hello! My name's Miyoung nice to meet you." A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hi! My name is Seoyeon."

"Great, you two ladies can find an empty seat to sit down at." The teacher urged.

Miyoung sat next to me while Seoyeon sat next to Chaebin who was sitting behind me.

"Hey, thanks again for taking care of my nephew, he's a handful." Miyoung said feeling guilty.

"It's okay, your nephew's really cute." I smiled.

"Did he do anything bad or at anything weird? Because it probably was me who taught his that." He snickered.

"Teaching him to do bad stuff? That's not the Miyoung I remember." I teased.

"Not that! Being weird, he learns it from me." She laughed.

"Well he did call ripped jeans pants with holes." I pointed out a small laugh leaving my lips at the sudden memory.

"Oh, that wasn't me, that was all him." She said making me laugh.

"Jae Yoon is a really good kid, he's good turn out great." I smiled at her.

"I hope he does, he's such a troublemaker at home." Miyoung said.

Chaebin's pov

"Chaebin!" Seoyeon said hugging me.

"Seoyeon." I hugged back.

"You're finally back." I added pulling away from the hug.

We talked until class was over and headed off to lunch Jae Yi and Miyoung following after.

"Guys this is Seoyeon," I said pointing to her. "And that is Miyoung." I pointed at Miyoung. "They're the new students." I announced to the boys.

"Hey! I'm new too." Jisung stood up putting his hand over his chest pretending to be hurt.

"And that is Jisung, our childhood friend." Jae Yi finished.

"Thank you." Jisung said nodding then sat back down.

~

End of Chapter Nineteen