Chapter Forty Three

Enjoy~

A/N: I got a tad bit carried away but oh well ¯\_()_/¯

Chaebin's pov

"Hey, what are you doing in there, my girlfriend is talking to her coach," Minho asked following me inside the girl's locker room.

"Thanks, coach! You're the best!" Her annoying voice was heard throughout his whole office.

"Hey, coach." I waved snatching the crutches away from Yuna.

"Lee Chaebin! She needs those!" Coach yelled as she fell on the ground dramatically fake tears welling in her eyes.

"Yuna!" Minho yelled picking her up.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I'll return these back," I said heading out of the office a hard tug on my hair pulling me back.

"Ugh, why did you have to ruin this!" She screamed grabbing a handful of my hair.

I winced at the sudden pain and let go of the crutches turning around and immediately grabbed a fistful of her hair as well, she screamed in pain as I clutched her hair tighter.

Hyunjin and Jisung quickly came to my side pulling me away from Yuna as Minho and coach were doing the same to her.

"Hey, woah, woah, woah, let go of her Chaebin," Hyunjin said grabbing my waist pulling me back while Jisung was pulling my arms back.

"Stop it you two!" Coach yelled we froze for a second both looking at him, finally letting go of each other's hair.

"See coach, she walks perfectly fine," I said panting as Hyunjin ruffled my hair. I grabbed the crutches on the floor and walked towards the door again.

"Coach! You're supposed to stop her from hurting me!" Yuna shouted from the floor, Minho picking her up.

"This isn't high school is it? It's college for heavens sake, stop whining and grow up." He lectured.

"And you, Chaebin, come back." Coach said, I walked back to where I was glaring at Yuna.

"You two need to watch yourselves." He sighed glancing at the both of us.

"Coach, if she didn't barge in then we wouldn't be in this situation right now." Yuna pouted at me.

"Zip it Yuna. What about you Chaebin, what's your excuse for barging in here?"

"I just wanted to return the crutches to the original owner." I shrugged.

"And who may that be miss.lee?" He added.

"Chan, Bang Chan, the guy with the highest gpa." I replied.

"Explains why he went home early today." He mumbled to himself.

"He went home already?" I asked.

"Well he went to the hospital but-"

"I swear I'm gonna kill you." I breathed out glaring at Yuna, "and maybe your boyfriend too." I muttered.

"Well, I could kick you out of this school Chaebin." He answered.

"You can, but you won't, because I'm your favorite student." I smiled at him.

He paused for a moment then grumbled and pointed at the door with his head. "Out you three." He sighed.

"Thanks coach! " I yelled out at him.

"What? No! That's complete bullshit coach! You're being so biased right now!" Minho shouted.

I turned around glaring at him. "You wanna know what's biased and complete bullshit? You not defending your best friend and letting you girlfriend use his crutches, he had to go back to the hospital because of her, you should feel lucky I'm not kicking your ass right now." I said gritting my teeth.

"Nobody told him to bring crutches to school today. Chan's a strong guy, I don't see why he has to use crutches Chaebin." He mumbled gritting his teeth as well.

"You don't know how hard it is to stand on one leg without having something to support your weight."

"You wanna bet Chaebin." He said licking his lips.

"Yeah, I can use you as an exampl-"

"Enough you two! Chaebin, Jisung and Hyunjin leave, Minho and Yuna stay." He grumbled.

"I swear to god guys, I'm gonna kill her." I sighed as the two boys chuckled following me to the door.

"I can hear you Chaebin!" Coach yelled across the room.

"Sorry Coach!" I shouted back.

~

"Wow, you guys held me back, you guys love me." I gushed handing the crutches to Hyunjin.

"Yeah, maybe a little too much." Jisung rolled his eyes as I was playing with my hair trying to untangle it.

"Well, it doesn't matter because now we know to never mess with Chaebin." Hyunjin snickered.

"Here, I have to go to class, I'll see you guys later." Jisung said handing the crutches to us going to his class.

"Let's go return these to Chan." I nudged Hyunjin.

~

End of Chapter Forty Three