Chapter 2

Dean POV:

When I hear a scream, I smirk at myself for making those stupid people crazy for me. It's what a true superstar wants, making their fans crazy about him and losing control thoroughly without caring about anything. It's what we're working hard at every day and night. Apart from fame and money, there are many things that a superstar needs to care about in their life. And I know what it is!

Having the glow still on my face, I turn my gaze to the line to find who's dying to meet me. A tall man with big, blue eyes covering his mouth with his hands is staring at me excitedly and proving that he's a die heart fan of mine.

I try to avert my eyes, but it falls on the pretty guy behind him and settles on him. Wow! The guy describes the definition of beautiful that everyone wishes to hold in their arms. His hair is a long, dark brown that has spread on his shoulders and provoked me to run my fingers through it. He has dressed in a black t-shirt and a pair of light gray skinny-leg jeans that I want to tear off of him. He's so gorgeous than anyone in this world.

I feel breathless when he turns to glance at me with a surprised look. I grin and wink at him before signaling Roman to come over and whispering about him. I then return my gaze to him and notice that he's looking away and holding onto that idiot's hand beside him. Maybe it's his brother. Ignoring that nagging feeling, I watch his every move and wait for his approach.

My smirk changes into a grin as he reaches me. "Hey, what's your name?" I pop the cap on my pen and scrawl my signature across the middle of the photo that has been given by the man beside him.

"Uh, Seth." He says quietly. He's vaguely aware of the fact that the guy with him is still surrounding him. And he's definitely conscious of the set of blue eyes that are watching his every move. "Seth Rollins."

"I'm Finn Balor." The other male interrupts and jumps up and down excitedly. It's really a colossal problem for the crazy fans, sticking their nose into unwanted things and making the moment worst. They don't have any manners about how to appear in front of celebrities.

I ignore him as usual and continue my conversation with Seth. I want to know about him and expect some alone time with him because none of them is attracted me this much before. "What do you do, Seth?" My fingers brush his skin and produce a sudden vibe in my body when I pass the photo to him. It's something new. It's really a pleasurable feeling that I'm craving for more.

"I'm still in college." He says nervously. His heart is beating so fast now that he is almost fearful I can hear it.

"I thought you might have been." I grin at him. "What are you gonna do after you leave college?" I bite my lip as he parts his mouth to wet his lips, trying to bring a quick answer for me.

He looks at me, his bottom lip pulling between his teeth in thought. I shift as I look at the sight, my head suddenly filling with thoughts I will never voice out loud.

"No idea." He gives me a fake smile and looks around nervously, feeling hard to breathe in front of me. It's all because he has no idea after completing college, but I have a good idea for him. If he spends his time with me and asks sweetly with his pretty mouth, I'll give him a piece of my mind and lead him where he needs to be.

Seth POV:

I avert my gaze and glance around anxiously, trying to catch my breath. It's too difficult for me to breathe freely in front of Dean Ambrose. As long as I look away and avoid seeing him, I know someone is looking at me. I can feel it. I also know that someone is probably him. Why is a top superstar acting creepy?

I don't want to think about it. As fast as I leave this place, it's good for me. I grab Finn's right arm and force him to leave this place, but he doesn't understand instead, showing that Dean has signed the photo, and even written his name across the top. The fact, the superstar is still blinding his mind completely, and it makes my stomach do flips.

I look back at Finn and realize how happy he is. It's all because of Dean. No one can give this happiness to him, even me, so I don't want to ruin his mood with my uncomfortably. I have to adjust to everything for a few minutes. After that, we're unrelated to him. It means we all go on our way without having any problems. Giving my boyfriend a small smile, I nod at him and appreciate his excitement.

As we're about to move, Dean grabs my hand and pulls me against him. Our eyes lock with some weird feeling and beam at one another for a few minutes. Having a smirk on his face, he pulls out his iPhone and shakes it in the air. "I usually do this with one fan at every meet and greet."

I nod and move away from him, grabbing Finn's hand for comfort. Not wanting to stand next to him, I walk over to my boyfriend's left side and lean against his shoulder, hoping it will be over soon.

To give me a surprise, Dean walks over to me and stands beside me. He unlocks his white phone and taps on the camera icon. He then hands the phone to his manager, Roman, who takes it with a sly smile. "Get a clear one." Bringing the awkwardness back, he stands as physically close to me as he can.

I feel a shiver run down my spine as he wraps an arm around my shoulders. My brown eyes lock with the pale blue eyes of Dean, who has an amused smile on his face. I can feel the flash on the phone, so I try to move away, but he tightens his grip on me and signals his manager to take one more shot. His eyes narrow slightly at the moment but never break our intense look as his hand moves slowly from my shoulders to my waist.

I gasp and breathe heavily when his hand slides under my shirt purposefully. Swallowing hard, I look up at him and notice that he's watching my every expression before his lips curl into a slight smirk. My breath halts in my throat when I feel myself shiver at the feeling of his fingertips tracing against my sensitive skin. I close my eyes shut and bite my lip, trying to calm my nerves, but I can't.

As I feel his hand slip down and squeeze my butt, I turn around and slap him hard on the face without thinking about who he is or where I am. My eyes flutter slightly and make me realize what I have done when Finn places his hand on my arm and tugs at me gently. I shake my head at his confusion and swat his hand away before glancing around at the surroundings.

Everyone looks at me shockingly, but I ignore them, including him. Because the fire in me still burns to its high. My eyes raise to look at the superstar and notice that he's cupping his cheek with his hand. The glare that Dean has in his eyes terrifies me, but it will never make me feel that I have done a wrong thing. Maybe I'm a middle-class guy, but it doesn't mean I'll fall for his fame and money.