Chapter 44

Randy POV:

I am laying on the floor, my body drenches in sweat. My usual workout didn't help to clear my mind but it helps my body at least. Mentally, I am stuck with Seth after I left him with that idiot.

I replay the scene that Seth with Dean on the shooting spot and it didn't leave my mind. And then, once I have finally drifted off to sleep, my dreams has been filled with Seth too.

There is literally no escape and I don't know what to do. Ignoring it isn't getting me anywhere, that much is obvious. I can't believe that my mind and heart is filled with Seth instead of Tyler.

Any time I see him with that idiot, I couldn't control my anger and I'm sure I'll kill that idiot. I feel myself as a fool for letting Seth with that idiot after I saw what happened.

A sudden shake on my thigh nearly makes my heart jump into my throat. I sit up straight and narrow my eyes as I see John looming above me with two bottles of beer in his hands.

He smiles as he sits beside me and gives one bottle to me. I get the bottle and look at him expectantly because he won't come to me without any reason. "Do you want anything?"

"No. But I want to know what happened with Seth when you went to see him?" He takes a sip from his bottle and then looks at me.

"What.. how do you know about that?" I don't think anyone saw me when I went to see him.

"Don't worry about that." He places his hand on my shoulder, "Just tell me."

I take a long sip from my beer, "I don't know how I allowed Seth to break the walls that I built around my heart but-" I stop and take another sip to have a courage to tell him.

"But I allowed him and I feel like I love him. Whenever I saw him, he looks like my Tyler in my eyes. And I couldn't see him with that Dean. I want him for me.. only for me.." I ball my fists up by my sides. This is the only thing that I want to deal right now.

Dean POV:

I slowing into the driveway and pull up the car into my house. Then I step out of the car and grab Seth's hand before entering the house. Once we reach our room, I let his hand to switch on the light and sit on the couch while he goes to the bathroom.

I look at him when he comes out of the bathroom and sits on the bed. I smirk as I go near him and throw an arm around him while sitting beside him, "What do you want to do or watch?"

He lays on the bed and throws the blanket over him. "I don't mind." He shrugs and lays on his side.

I want to break the walls that he built around him and make him to love me again. I bite my tongue and my face lit up when my eyes wander around the room before resting beneath the television set.

I smile as I look at Seth who is closing his eyes and tries to sleep. I stand up from the bed and put some romantic movie on the Netflix before laying on the bed beside him.

I take him in my arms and make him to lay on my chest while telling him how much I love him. An hour or so into the film, I look at him as he stares at the television. I snap my fingers in front of his face but he doesn't even blink his eyes.

I kiss his head and shake him a bit until he looks up at me. "Dreaming about us, huh?" I ask with a smirk in my face.

"You wish." He says and lays his head back on my chest. Few minutes later, I feel my chest heavy and hear a snoring sound from him. I stroke his hair and kiss his hair, "Love you, baby boy."

I take the remote from the bedside table and switch off the television before hold him even tighter against me. I want everything back to normal between us.

I interlace my fingers with him and look at his finger which once had the ring and now empty. I kiss his hand and close my eyes to think about him and our future.