Chapter 59

Dean POV:

I grumble as I take a sip of the bitter black coffee in the white, porcelain mug that is sitting in the bedside table. It is barely past seven and I have been up for almost an hour, thanks to Roman for waking me up.

I take another sip from the cup, letting out a satisfied sigh as the hot drink slips down the back of my throat. I look over Seth's phone as it makes a shrill sound on the bedside table then glance at him.

He doesn't even make an attempt to move, only yawns and buries his head back into the comfortable pillows. Who would call him at this early morning? If it would be Roman, he wouldn't call me at first and woke me up.

I groan and take his phone to know who is calling him. I am confused when it is from an unknown number. Before I slide my finger across the screen to answer the call, the phone goes off.

I think about whether to call that number or just wait until the person calls again. I look over Seth and rub my fingers across his temple when he wraps his arm around my thigh.

I lean a bit slightly against the headboard when the phone vibrates in my hand. I look over the phone and notice a text message from an unknown number, "Seth, come and meet me in the park near your house at 11.00 A.M. or I'll come to your house!"

I don't know how but I want to know who this person is. I have no other choice than asking to my baby so I wait for him until he wakes up. A few minutes later, he groans and wakes up from sleep.

"Good morning, babe." He mumbles and lifts his head up to place it on my lap.

I stroke his hair and think whether to ask him about the call or not. "Baby, are you hiding anything from me like this pregnancy.." I stop as I stare at his stomach, not knowing how to ask this without making him feel uncomfortable.

"No.. why?" He gets up and looks at me in the eyes.

"Nothing," I give him a soft smile and press a kiss on his forehead. I let him go to the bathroom and think about some plan to know about the unknown person. I sigh and take his phone from the bedside table to delete the text.

Seth POV:

I thought he takes me to the park to spend time with me but he doesn't. He talks to someone on the phone since we came here. I sigh and frown as he looks at me once his phone is ended.

"Sorry, baby. It's an important call. Hmm.. do you and junior Dean like this fresh air and peaceful environment?" He asks as he places his hand on my stomach.

I lay my head on his chest and play with the buttons of his shirt, "Yeah.. but I and junior Dean want to eat something at this moment."

"Just wait for a few minutes, then we'll go home." He says and kisses the top of my head. He strokes my hair and tries to comfort me but I can't control my actions when I find a store across the park.

I stand up from the bench and grab his hand to get out of the park. He argues with me but I convince him to go to the store instead of wasting time to sit there in the park.

"Babe, can we get cookies!" I shout as we push the cart down the snack aisle.

"Well I guess.. which ones do you want?" He scans the many choices then looks at me. "Come on, baby. Pick one." He smiles as I raise my hand to my face pretending to think.

"I would pick peanut butter because it's my favorite but chocolate is both our favorite.." I explain and feel the hairs on my neck raise, so I turn around to know is there anyone behind me.

I turn to look at Dean when he grabs my hand and points the aisle. "Then pick both of it," He says and places his hand on my cheek.

I place my hand on his and look at him in the eyes, "I didn't think about that. What will gonna be our baby's favorite? Peanutbutter or chocolate?" I ask and let my tongue out to lick his fingers.

"Our baby will love chocolate because it's both our favorite!" He says and leans down to press his hard lips against my soft ones. I let out a soft sigh as I lean into the kiss, my body all but my eyes slide shut almost simultaneously.

We pull away from each other immediately when we hear someone clears their throat. I look around to make sure no one near us, as he takes the cookies from the aisle. I gasp when I see someone who looks like almost Randy, crossing the aisle.

To make sure whether the person is Randy or not, I walk over to the end of the aisle and suddenly pull into another aisle by someone. My eyes widen as I see Randy with angry eyes in front of me.

Randy POV:

I didn't expect that Seth would come to the park with that lunatic Ambrose. What he tries to prove to me? That he is happy with him! He wanna try if he wants but I won't let that happen.

I grit my teeth as I see the love bites on Seth's neck and shoulder. He squirms under my grip and yells at my face, "Let me go.."

I hold my grip even tighter as I stare at the love bites and slam him against the aisle. "How dare you? What do you think that I'll let you be happy with him?" I yell in anger against his face.

"Let me go... I'm happy with him. He searches for me and I want to go to him. Leave me.." He tries to lose my grip and it makes me even angry. He still cares about him but he doesn't think about me a single bit.

"I can see that you're happy with him. But what about me? I'm here dying as I think about you but you didn't care about my feelings. Huh?" I lose my patience and force him to look at me in the eyes.

He doesn't try to know about my feelings and I can see the love in his eyes for Ambrose, not for me. I want to show him how much I love him. I grab his face and force him into a kiss but someone pulls me off of him and punches me right in the face.

I look at Ambrose in shock as he is standing in front of Seth with fist ready to hit me. "Don't you ever fucking touch him again or I'll fucking kill you," He growls, eyes fill with rage.

This is the first time that I stand in front of him, face to face. I look over his shoulder to see Seth before giving him an angry look, "I'm not done yet."

He tries to hit me again but this time, I hold his hand and push him away. I glare at him before walking away with a satisfied smirk as he is holding by Seth. If Randy vs Dean, it always will be Randy so Seth will be mine!

 If Randy vs Dean, it always will be Randy so Seth will be mine!