Chapter 28

Roman POV:

I lean back against the wall, watching Dean as he works out. Tennis shoes and gym shorts are the only things he wears.

He have his back to me but I am fairly certain that he knows I am here. He isn't turning around yet.

I can't make myself to believe that. Even after everything, my heart still insists that I knew him better than anyone. I want to know whether he loves Seth or not, but I haven't formulated any plan before coming over here.

Finally, he turns around and looks at me. I try to control my anger and smile at him, "Hey Dean."

"..Hey man, why didn't you leave Canada with me that day?" He asks casually.

"I told you already that I missed some things which I bought for JoJo in my hotel room." I sit on the bench and watch his reaction.

"Oh! But I thought you go to check Seth whether he is okay." He shifts around and expects something from me. I know what he wants me to say but now I won't give any answer what he expects.

I want to yell and scream at him for what he did. But today, I will get the answer what I want to hear from his mouth in his way, not my way.

"Why I want to check him?" I ask while standing from the bench. "I already knew he is one of the play toys to you. But I worry for one thing, if you told your plan to me then I also played along with you!"

He looks at me in disbelief, "I thought you see him as your brother."

"No," I snap. "I'm fucking not. Why I want to think these fools as my brother?" I cross my arms against my chest and narrow my eyes.

"Yeah." He mumbles.

"Sorry, baby brother. Now, I want to talk like this to know what he thinks about you. I'm sorry.." I sigh heavily.

"You gave a best revenge to him." I watch his reactions carefully as I talk to him. "You know maybe in future, he will be a drug addict or whore-" I am cut off by him, punching my mouth hard as he can.

Dean POV:

I can't stop myself from shouting. I really can't because I don't expect this from Roman. How dare he?

"How dare you to talk about my Seth like this?" I throw myself at him on the floor, throwing punch after punch. He yelps and attempts to protect himself as I pummel my fists at his face and neck.

"No one has the rights to talk about my Seth.." I snap and look at him with complete anger in my face.

"You only left him like a whore after your revenge was over. Not I'm." He says. My fists clench as I stand up and look down completely, feeling ashamed.

I didn't think about that. "Seth.." I hate the way my voice cracks at the admission. Fucking Seth! He always makes me weak.

"I know you love him." Roman speaks quietly, his body bracing in case as he pushes too much and got socked in the mouth.

"No, I'm not." I move back slowly.

"Dean-" He tries to grab my hand.

I push him away, "Fuck you." I turn on my heel and start to storm off.

"Dean, wait." He lets out a loud sigh.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" I make my way out of the gym.

He chases after me, grabbing me by my arm and turns me around. I immediately take a swing, nailing him right in the face.

Roman POV:

I stumble back when Dean punches my face and smile as he leaves the place with anger as soon as possible.

I get what I want.. you love him!

I flinch as I move slowly and make my way to home because I want to tell Seth that Dean loves him. I will try hard and make Dean to confess his love to Seth soon. 

Yeah.. soon!