Chapter 65

Seth POV:

It is cold out, cold enough that I can see the faintest puffs of white rush passes over me. I shiver as I continue to walk down on the road. My entire body numbs except for the pain in my chest from my rapidly pounding heart.

I glance around the surroundings, unsure of where I even am. I follow the street signs and numbers for as long as I can, but they are stopped a few blocks before. I pause and suck in a breath as I look around again, hoping to find some sort of sign to show that I am going in the right direction.

A shudder runs down my spine as I suddenly feel some pairs of eyes on me. I make my way to the building and stop in front of it with fear in my eyes. My entire body is alert, my ears perk up, listening for anything that doesn't sound right.

 My entire body is alert, my ears perk up, listening for anything that doesn't sound right

I take a deep breath and encourage myself before entering the building. "Randy!" I call him as I look around the living room to know where he is. "I know you're here!" I wait, my heart beating even faster in my chest.

I notice movement in the corner of my eye to the right of the upstairs but it's not him, it is one of his gang members. "Well, well, well," a deep voice starts, bath in the shadows of the kitchen.

"This is certainly a surprise, baby." A chuckle comes out of the shadow as it steps into the light. "I know he would leave you if I called him to face me. That's right. He is a coward, but don't worry, I won't leave you like him." He says and walks closer to me.

I grit my teeth and hold my hand out in front of him, "Stay there. You have no right to talk about Dean. He didn't let me here. I'm here without knowing him." I am thankful that my voice is stronger and confident than I expected.

He smirks, "Oh, I can see that. You still talk for him even he left you."

"I don't want to prove anything to you. I'm just here to tell you to leave us alone." I say and swallow hard when I see his expression changes.

He grabs me by my arm and yells in anger against my face, "I'll leave him for you if you come with me, but I won't leave you for anything. I'll kill him if I don't have you!"

"I won't let you kill him," I push him away from me and take a gun to hold it in front of him.

"Are you going to kill me?" He laughs and shakes his head, "I know you can't kill anyone even if they're your enemy."

"Yeah... You're right. I can't kill anyone but I can kill myself. I'm the one who started this so I'll give this an end.." I change the gun's direction and hold it right against the side of my head.

"No.." He tries to get the gun off my hand but I don't let him have his way this time.

I close my eyes and remember my every moment with Dean. My love is only for him and I can't share my love with anyone other than him. I really wish to have a happy family with him but I didn't get it. I want my soul to leave my body in his arms but I don't know whether God makes this wish at least.

Dean POV:

I shift in the bed and reach across for Seth but feel empty. I groan and pat the cool sheets a few times before opening my eyes. I look over the empty space he should be in, with a confusion in my eyes.

I am barely awake but the sudden lurch in my chest jolts me awake. Everything inside me screaming that something isn't right. I sit up and look around the room, "Seth?"

I swallow hard before deciding anything and try to reassure myself that he is just in the bathroom. I check the bathroom and find he is not there also. "Fuck!" I hiss, covering my face with my hands. Where would he go without telling me?

I look over the clock when I remember the note, and notice the time is 2.13 AM. Shit! I forgot and late to meet Randy. I slip into my jacket and search the note, finding it's not there where I had put.

Suddenly, my entire body turning cold as I realize what would have happened. "Seth," I hiss and take my phone to call him but stop when I find his phone on the table.

"Jesus, fuck Seth, don't fucking tell me that he's out there," I mutter to myself and open the drawer to take a gun.

My eyes widen when I find the gun is not there. It's also empty like him. I don't have any time to waste so I quickly get ready and run out of the room. I hope he is okay until I reach there.

I get in the car and drive to the place where Randy wants to meet me. I take my phone out and call Roman to let him know what is going on. I tell him the address to reach there quickly.

I speed up the car and reach the destination within a few minutes. I get out of the car with a heavy sigh and look around the surroundings to take everything into memory. I will take care of everything and save my baby from him.

I freeze when I hear a gunshot from inside and it makes my heart beats faster. I hope nothing would happen to my baby but my heart doesn't take it so I quickly run into the building.