Chapter 3

Seth POV:

I have been waiting for this moment since last week. I am very excited that I'm finally going to place my leg in the first step for my beautiful life. Yeah... Today is my engagement. The most beautiful moment in my life!

When I step onto the stairs, I look around the house; it is well decorated. My family has planned our engagement in a traditional way. Finn's family has also accepted everything so they don't have any problem with it.

 Finn's family has also accepted everything so they don't have any problem with it

I go downstairs as I run my fingers through the decorations and hug my parents. They hug me back and kiss my forehead, wishing me luck for this day. I smile and pull away from them. It's really going to be an unforgettable moment in my life.

I smile and take Finn's hand when he holds his hand out for me. He looks perfect in his black tux, except for the tie that is loosened around his neck. I fix the tie properly in him before we go and meet some of our friends.

A few minutes later, a guy waves his hand as he enters the house, "Hey Finn." I didn't see him before and I don't know many of Finn's friends even though we know each other since high school. Maybe it would be his other friend. 

"Come on Seth, I'll introduce him to you." Finn grabs my hand and takes me to him. "Seth, this is AJ Styles, my cousin. I told you that day and AJ, this is-" 

"I know he is soon going to be your fiancé." His relative completes it. We laugh and shake hands before starting our little talk friendly. His cousin is a good guy, but he teases us the most in a slight amount of time.

Everything is going well in an enjoyable way until Sasha yells and gets our attention, "Hey guys, see here, the Hollywood superstar, Dean Ambrose has come to our little celebration." She jumps up and down excitedly.

I tense when I see Dean here because we didn't invite him to the engagement. After that incident, my family asked me why I slapped him, but I stayed silent instead of telling them that he misbehaved with me. 

I know if I tell anyone about this, they won't believe me because they think Dean Fucking Ambrose doesn't have to go to anyone behind. If he wants, he makes them go behind him. So I didn't tell anyone, even Finn as well.

Dean also didn't tell anyone and used his power not to leak the pictures or news about that incident, so it didn't give me any pressure or problem from his fans or others. 

I have heard that he won't go to anyone's house party, even if they are working under him. He will join his manager's party if any. Then why has he come here without our invitation? 

I don't want him to be here because I feel something bad will go to happen. He comes to us and gives me a bouquet which writes 'a lovable one'.

I look up at him, and he gives me a soft smile, wishing us. He shakes hands with Finn and gives me a tight hug. I stay quiet, not wanting to make a scene at our engagement.

He pulls away from me and tells us, "I'm sorry, guys! I feel sorry for that day." 

"Sorry for Seth slapping you, sir," Finn says gently and gives him a guilty smile.

Dean grabs his hand and says in a friendly tone, "Don't call me sir, just call me Dean." 

I don't want to believe him. I don't want to ruin our moment because of him. I'm sure he has been here with some plan to spoil our moment.

Dean POV:

When I entered the engagement, I saw Seth look exquisite in a black suit with a white tie. His long, brown hair is pulled back into a neat, low ponytail. He has the largest smile on his face. I can't see him smile after what he did to me, so I want to ruin his joyful moment.

Even though no one has the guts to talk to me about him slapping me, I want to give him revenge for slapping me in front of my coworkers. 

If I wink or smile seductively, everyone will gladly give their body to me. He was the only one who rejected me and slapped me for this silly motherfucker!!

"Hey, guys! Before the engagement, I want a party!" I say and get everyone's attention. They yell and cheer to reveal their reply because they don't know what will happen if they accept my choice.

"But-" Seth starts as he understands my intention. Finn cuts him off and raises his arms in the air, "Whatever our superstar wish, that is also our wish. So let's start the party!"

Yeah, my wish!

I grin when Seth is tensed and looks around, pleased. Everyone is dancing and enjoying their drinks, but he looks worried. I want to raise his worry even more, so I smirk at him before leaning over to whisper the plan to Roman.