Chapter 56

Seth POV:

It's been a hard week for me to see Dean in the hospital instead of doing crazy things because I miss his attitude. He is trying so hard to show his attitude but this hospital environment doesn't let him.

He told me to talk to the doctor to discharge him but the doctor strictly told me that he should stay in this hospital for at least a week. Then I and Roman forced him to stay in this hospital for a week so now we need to get out of this hospital.

I sigh and look up when Roman places his hand on my shoulder and says, "I talked with the doctor so we will leave after Dean wakes up."

I nod and hug him, "I miss his attitude, Ro! He can't sit in one place like this even a bit but now he is laying here for a week. It's all because of me, Ro! I shouldn't have come to his life, Ro!" I say and tears start to form on my face.

He pulls me away from him and wipes my tears away, "Don't talk shit like this. You guys are destined to be one! It's not because of you, it's because of that motherfucker so don't blame it to yourself."

I look at Dean and his sleepy face but get distracted when Roman pats my shoulder. I look at him as he looks at Dean and says, "I talked to the cops to put Randy in jail for the attempt murder case so he-"

He stops so I turn to look at what makes him stop talking. My eyes go wide when I see Dean looks at us confused and says, "Attempt murder case! It's not attempted murder, it's an accident, Ro!"

Roman looks at me and nods before making his way to Dean, "Yeah... I forgot about that. Okay, how you feeling, man?"

"Fine. When will you take me to my house? I can't stay here anymore." He says and tries to sit up. I help him but he pushes me away and says, "Don't treat me like a patient, baby. I can do it on my own."

"Okay guys, just stay here. I'll call the doctor to check you before we leave the hospital." Roman pats Dean on the shoulder and smiles at him. He then nods at me before leaves the room.

I look at Dean when he pulls my hand and lets me lay on his bare chest. He then lifts his hand and caresses my hair, "You lost your weight by staying in this hospital to look at me so I need to work hard to put some weight in this body when I reach home."

"First, you will recover then you will put some weight on my body," I mumble against his chest and press a small kiss on it. He lifts my head up and pulls me into a long, passionate kiss.

The doctor interrupts us with a cough so I get up from Dean but he grasps my hand tight. The doctor checks Dean and dressed up his wounds before he gives permission to leave the hospital.

Dean POV:

I and Seth step out of the hospital with holding hands and his other hand places on the small of my back to help me for support. I didn't like that but I have no other choice to walk without using crutches.

"Finally I got out of this shit." I stamp on the ground a couple of times before lean in and press a small kiss on his lips.

"Babe, don't do that. We are in the street!" He says and pinches my nose.

"Aww!" I rub my nose and he laughs. We walk over to the car and Roman helps me to sit in the car before he drives the car to my house.

"Baby, if I don't get my chocolate cake today, I'll slap your fat ass!" I look at him with a smirk on my face.

He narrows his eyes, "My ass isn't fat!" He hides his face in my jacket when Roman laughs and says, "You two are very cute but don't talk in front of me what you guys talk in your bedroom because I'm your brother. Can you understand?"

I wrap my arm around my baby and slap Roman on the arm. He laughs, "But I don't forget about the cake. So Seth, just remembers, I'm also waiting for your cake."

A few minutes later, we reach the house and Roman leaves after he drops me into my house and says that he'll come to my house later. Seth takes me to our room and makes me sit on the bed.

"Just wait here, I'll get something for you to eat." He says and tries to leave but I grab his hand and pull him into my lap. I miss him holding like this for a week so I kiss his forehead and nuzzle into his neck.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. He then pulls away from me and looks at me in the eyes, "You will be tired if you don't eat on time because you know the medicine in you would take its effect."

"Of course, but if I let you walk on the stairs here and there, you will dissolve on the stairs quickly and I can't find you there so I don't want that." I tease him because I feel his weight loss. 

He slaps me on the shoulder but I pull him against me and kiss his head. "Lana!" I call and she comes to my room quickly. "Go and get some food for both of us," I say to her. She nods and leaves my room.

We stay here in each other's arms until she enters the room with a tray in her hands. She leaves my room when I nod at her. Seth takes the tray and places it on his lap.

He smiles and fills the spoon with the food and brings it to my mouth. I eat the food and take another spoon to fill it with food and bring it to his mouth. He smiles and eats the food. We continue feeding each other as we look into each other's eyes.