Chapter 55

Seth POV:

I move away from Dean when he pulls me and lifts my chin up to look at him. "Just tell me, what do you want to tell me?" He asks as he looks into my eyes.

I told Dean that I want to tell him something to wake him up but I don't want to tell him that he is going to be a father of our child at this moment, especially in the hospital environment because it is something special and I want to share him in our house.

I come out of my thoughts when he forces me again, "Just tell me, baby boy. Don't make me wait. I can't-" He stops when we hear the sound of the door opens to see Roman and Galina come inside.

I smile and let them talk with Dean. If they didn't come, Dean would force me and get the news from me. Soon my parents also reach here and talk to Dean. After a few minutes, I notice the tiredness in Dean's voice and I know he is exhausted so he wants to take rest.

I convince Dean to take him some rest and he accepts if I stay with him and hold his hand the whole time when he is in sleep. I nod and give him a soft kiss on his forehead.

I hold his hand as he closes his eyes and I start to stroke his hair softly. After a few minutes, I feel nauseous so I try to move before I puke here but he holds my hand tightly.

I cover my mouth with my other hand and try to control myself before I slowly pull my hand from him. I make my way to the bathroom and throw myself over the sink and puke everything out.

I take a couple of breaths and wash my face with the water before going outside. I am shocked when I see the gang leader Randy Orton is there with a doctor's costume.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing here?" I ask lowly because I don't want to wake up Dean.

"I'm here to check the superstar, Dean Ambrose. You know that's what the doctors do. He is really a superstar because he escaped from death even if I hit him hard but he doesn't know he can't escape from me." He smirks and moves towards Dean.

I can't believe what I hear from him which means, he hit my Dean with the car. I move between him and Dean and place my hand on his chest to make him stay away from Dean. "Don't dare to come near him.." I say through my gritted teeth.

"I won't hurt him if you come with me. I'll treat you and your child better than him." He places his hand on my stomach and it makes me angry so I push him away and slap him hard across the face.

He cups his cheek with his hand and glares at me. When I'm about to talk, he suddenly pushes me back to the wall and his forearm pressed against my throat. "You slapped me for whom? This motherfucker?" He asks as he points Dean.

When he sees me with fear in my eyes, he moves away from me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He tries to comfort me but I move away from him. He places his hand on my cheek, "Just understand. He's not worth for your love. I'll take care-"

He stops and I look up when we hear the sound of the door opens. "What is happening here?" Roman asks as he comes inside and sets the coffees and pre-made sandwiches on the table.

Randy looks at me when he sees Roman and runs out of the room quickly. I take a deep breath and look at Roman when he places his hand on my cheek, "What happened? Who is he?"

I look at Dean and sigh as he is still in his deep sleep because of those medicines the doctor gave it to him. Then I turn my attention to Roman before telling everything to him about Randy because I can't get out of this problem on my own.

"He is Randy Orton, a gang leader who kidnapped me that day. I don't know what his problem is but he is disturbing me. He tells me that he loves me and wants me to leave Dean for him. And.." I look at Dean and tear starts to form on my eyes.

"And what he did?" Roman turns my face to look at him.

"He is the one who made Dean like this. He tried to kill Dean by hitting the car. He said he won't hurt Dean if I go with him.." I cry aloud as I cover my face with my hands.

Roman grabs my hand and asks, "Why you didn't tell us before?"

"I didn't want you and Dean to know about this because I want you guys to be happy. I don't want you guys to be tensed or worried. I want Dean to be happy.." I wipe my tears as I look at Dean.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Roman says and pulls me against his chest, soothing soft circles on my back. I hope everything gets back to normal, and I and Dean will live a happy life.