Chapter 46

Two weeks later..

Seth POV:

I wake up first in a warm embrace and feel comfortable and safe. Dean is holding me tightly, his face is buried in my hair while his arm around my waist which is almost clinging to my chest.

One of his legs is rested between my legs and I can't deny the fact that I can get used to this. I smile and snuggle closer into his warm body deciding that I want to prolong this moment in his arms and bed for a little bit longer.

It had been nearly a week since I and he is doing great and I'm sure he changed much better than I ever imagined he would be but there is a problem. I feel like we are being watched and followed by someone.

A couple of hours later, I wake up again. This time I am greeted by two deep blue and sparkling eyes tenderly looking at me. "Morning," He smiles and traces his fingers from my chest to my stomach.

My eyes automatically close from his touch and a small moan escapes from my throat. When I feel his fingers in my hair, I look up at him and smile, "Morning.. what's the time?"

He carefully tucks a loose strand hair behind my ear before kissing my lips. He then whispers, "Time for us to get up and go to the shooting but now I decide we shall go there a little later.." He starts to kiss my neck.

I tilt my head slightly to give him more access when he is nipping and sucking on my neck. I know what will happen after this and I can't deny when I look at those icy blue eyes but I need to go to the hospital without him know because I am really sick and always seem to be tired for the past two days.

I stop him when he tugs the hem of my shirt, "Well.. now you go to the shooting then you can do whatever you want with me."

"Why are you-" He stops when we hear someone entering our room. We both sit up and I quickly pull my shirt down before look who it is. I sigh when I notice Becky standing in front of us with a tray and two glasses of coffee.

I am tensed when Dean stands up from the bed with anger in his eyes. I know he doesn't like anyone come to our room other than Roman. Before I recognize, he slaps her harshly on her cheek, "How dare you to come to our room and interrupt us?"

She cups her cheek with one hand and looks at me. I'm sure Dean's fingers are printed on her cheek and I am sorry for that. She mumbles, "Sorry."

Before she places the tray on the table, he grabs her arm and shouts, "Just take it and get out!" She flinches at his words and looks at me before leaving the room.

Dean POV:

I close my eyes trying to calm myself down before look at Seth. I can see the fear in those brown orbs so I cup his cheek, "Baby, you know I don't like others coming between us."

"But it's just cof-" I cut him off because I know what he is going to say. He doesn't know about others much like me, he always thinks everyone alike. "Even it's just coffee." I say and kiss him to make him not to think about it much.

I slapped her not only for interrupting us. I saw her talking with Seth last night before we go to sleep but he didn't tell me what. Is she important to my baby more than me?

I smirk as I replay the scene that I slapped her and the reaction in my baby's face. I can't slap my baby but it's a lesson for him not to let anyone between us.

I look up at him, "Hmm.. just tell me, why are you not coming with me?"

He smiles softly and wraps his arms around my neck, "Well, I don't want you to go either but I need to take rest before you jump on me tonight."

I laugh before pressing our lips together and shut my eyes slightly for a second to think whether to leave him or not. I pull away and look at him, "Okay, I'll be back soon for my baby." I smile and pinch him on his waist before go to the shower.

Seth POV:

After Dean went to the shooting, I make my way to the kitchen to see Becky because she is the only friend for me in this house. I see her leaning against the wall with a worried look in her face.

She looks up at me when I place my hand on her shoulder, "Dean didn't mean to hurt you but I'm asking sorry for him."

"It's okay," She moves away and starts to cut the vegetables for the lunch. "Just go away. If he sees you here, he'll kill me definitely this time."

"No, he is not here in home. He went to the shooting. Hmm.. why you came to our room even you knew about him well?" I ask, wanting to know if anything important.

"Just wait here," She goes to the other room and I look at her confused when she comes with a coffee in her hand and gives it to me, "Drink it."

When I hold the cup to my mouth, it makes me nauseous and I immediately hold it back. "Why it smells differently?"

She smiles and crosses her arms against her chest, "When you told me last night you're feeling sick, I told your symptoms to my mom and asked her about it. Then she told me to give you this before you eat anything so I overreacted."

"Thanks, you're just like Roman." I smile weakly and feel bad when I know she got a slap for me. I drink the coffee and give the cup to her before leaving the kitchen and go to the hospital.