Chapter 60

Seth POV:

I didn't think my day could worse like this. I look at Dean as he grits his teeth and walks back and forth in our room. I am scared of him for what he will do next. He doesn't ask me anything since we reached home so I didn't tell anything about Randy to him.

I am sitting on the couch with a pillow clutched to my chest. I look down when his eyes finally land on me. I don't know whether he will talk to me or not. What if he hates me for hiding about Randy?

"Seth?" My thoughts are interrupted when he grabs my hand and looks into my eyes. "Are you ready to explain who he is or you're going to hide who he is?" He asks and it makes me feel guilty.

I lower the pillow and place my hand on his, "He is Randy Orton, a gang leader!"

"What?" He gives me an unbelievable look whether I'm telling the truth or not. "O-Okay, how did you know him?" He stutters.

"There was this guy who kidnapped me that day... He talked to me gently and let his members not hurt me. After I escaped from him, he met me the other day and asked whether you hurt me. I would always tell him 'no' or it's none of his business but he kept asking. One day, he came to me and said that he loves me. I tried to make him understand that I love you, not him.." I place my hand on his cheek and look at him in the eyes.

I slowly rub his head and neck, trying to forget the moment that he laid on the floor with a blood-covered body. A single drop of tear leaves my eyes as I close my eyes and take a deep breath, "He tried to kill you by hitting the car... He again tried to kill you and took me from you in the hospital but luckily Roman was there to keep him away from us!"

"So, Roman knows about him.." He curses something under his breath before talks to me, "Why didn't you tell me about any of this? Is there anything else?"

I shake my head and chew my lip nervously, not knowing what he thinks now. I really don't know how he came to the store. My heart beats fast as I think about what Randy will do next. I don't want him to hurt my Dean again.

"You should have told me, Seth." He sighs.

"I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me so I just leave it. I'm sorry, Dean." I say and get up from the couch.

He gets up and pulls me into a hug, "You don't have anything to be sorry for, it's gonna be okay." He strokes my hair softly so I remain silent and just bury my face in the crook of his neck.

Dean POV:

I don't want to put a halt in my plan for some gang leader who tries to interfere in our life. I want to tell this world loudly that Seth is pregnant for my child so I need to keep the arrangements neat and safe.

I want Roman's help for this but I didn't forget that he also hides about this Randy idiot from me. Once he reaches here, I will give him a hard punch in the face for hiding this, then give him a hug for protecting us.

I look over the decorations as the group doing their work and wave a hand at Roman as he enters the house. He has a huge smile on his face and looks around the house, "I think it's everything going well."

I nod and get the cup of coffee from Becky as she holds out the tray. Before Roman reaches for the cup, I take a sip from the coffee and give him a playful smirk. "Is this a way to treat a guest?" He pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Of course... If a very important guest hid something from us, we could do like this." I say and take another sip from the coffee. I notice the confused look in his face and let him think about it for a while.

I take my phone out from my pocket when it rings, and look over the unknown number. I attend the call after it rings a few more minutes, "Hello?"

"Hey superstar, I heard that you arrange a party at your house tonight!" The man who is on the other line says. I try to figure out who is this by the voice but I didn't remember.

"Who are you?" I ask in a rough voice and look at Roman when he places his hand on my shoulder.

I shake my head at him before hearing the other's talk on the phone. "You forgot me that easily. Don't worry, let me help you to remember. I'm Seth's boyfriend!" When I heard it, I find out who is on the other line.

"How dare you? I'll kill you if you catch on my sight again, you idiot!" I yell at him in anger.

"You can't kill me because your life is in danger so try to save yourself and I don't know how much time you have left.." I hear him laugh and think about what he said. I hear him sings, "Coffee.."

Before I talk anything, he hangs up the phone. I am confused until my sight lands on the cup of coffee which is on my other hand. I try to let things together until I hear Seth's painful voice.

"D-Dean.." He slowly walks towards me with his hands on his stomach. I notice blood on the edge of his lips so I walk forward to catch him before he falls. I catch him and hold him against my chest as he tries hard to take a breath.

"Baby.. what happened?" I wipe the blood which flows from his mouth and yell at Roman to call the doctor. I pick him up in a bridal style and take him to our room, noticing the blood coating in his thighs.