Chapter 57

Seth POV:

It has been two fucking weeks and it is really hard for me to take care of Dean especially with his obsessive behavior. Today he is arguing with me for his shooting but how can I let him go?

Now only he is getting better and walk on himself without anyone support so I can't take any risk by letting him go to his work. Roman promised me that he would convince the director but Dean didn't accept that.

Now Dean is sitting on the bed, taking off his boots irritatedly because his shoot is canceled. I know he is angry at both me and Roman but he doesn't understand that what we are doing is only for him.

I chew my lip as I think about a way to convince him. "What are you thinking?" He asks but I didn't realize that he is talking to me. I'm in my own world and think about the whole situation.

"Just come here," He says but I didn't give any response so he gets up from the bed and grabs me by my arm, "I'm talking to you. Are you listening?"

I blink my eyes and look at him, "Ha! Yeah yeah, I'll bring some hot chocolate for you. I-" I stop when he arches an eyebrow at me. " Oh! Sorry babe, I was thinking about how to cool your mind so I didn't hear what you said. Please, don't look at me like this!" I whine.

He leans forward and pecks my lips, "My mind immediately cools when I taste your lips."

I blush and lean forward to kiss his cheek. I grab his hand and ask, "Babe! How much you love me?"

He narrows his eyes and gives me a confused look, "That is the stupidest question ever!"

I pout for that answer, "I'm not stupid!" I can see the love in his eyes for me but I want to hear how much he loves me. I heard from his mouth before, how much he loves me but I'm never sick for that answer and I wish I always hear it from his mouth.

He chuckles, "No baby, I didn't say that, okay, I love you, Seth Rollins, more than anything in this whole life."

A shy smile spreads on my lips as I look at him. He takes me to the bed and slowly pushes me on the bed on my back. He then starts to place a butterfly kisses on my neck and mutters, "I'm never sick of you, baby boy."

He undoes my buttons on the shirt and continues his kisses on my chest, making me moan louder his name. I feel my stomach does some flips even he tries to make me feel him.

I feel nauseous so I slowly call him, "D-Dean.."

He thinks it as a moan so he continues his kisses on my stomach. I can't take this anymore so I push him away and run to the bathroom.

Dean POV:

I don't know why Seth pushed me away and ran into the bathroom. I look around the room confused and go to the bathroom when I hear his sound. It's like he is throwing up or something.

I push the door open and look at him puking on the sink. I rub his back and hold him against my chest once he is finished throwing up. "How you feeling, baby?"

"Good," He wipes his mouth and slowly moves away from me.

I watch as he walks out of the bathroom slowly. By his walk, I can tell he is really weak but he hides it from me. What if he has some problems in his body? What if he doesn't take care of his body by taking care of mine?

Fear starts to overwhelm me when I think about this. I need to make sure my baby is healthy. I sigh and get out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed while holding his stomach.

When he notices me, he stands up from the bed and pretends to show him casually in front of me. I can tell how nervous he is by the look in his eyes and his body shaking.

I sit on the bed and pull him on my lap before talking to him. I want him to be comfortable so I wrap my arms around him and place my head on his shoulder, "Baby, you asked me earlier how much I love you. Now I want to know how much you love me.."

He turns around and looks at me in the eyes, "I have no words to describe how much I love you.."

"If that is true, just tell me, are you hiding anything from me?" I ask and watch his expression changes in his face.

He tries to get up but I force him to sit and hold him against my chest, "I'm sure something is bothering you. Just tell me, babe." I encourage him and try to make him feel comfortable.

He swallows hard and looks around the room helplessly. He then looks at me and grabs my hand, "Dean, don't mad at me.."

I wonder how I didn't realize that he is hiding something from me. He lifts his shirt up slightly, enough for me to place my hand on his stomach. I look at him confused for his activities until he whispers, "I'm pregnant."