Chapter 32

Seth POV:

My eyes slowly flutter open as I yawn and sit up quickly, looking around the room. Then I realize that I spent a day here. Roman and his family would worry about me. At least, I want to try to know where I am.. and need to escape from here.

All I knew was that I was kidnapped by a gang who was planning to hold me for ransom. I have no idea where I am, how far away from home I am. I am still nervous but I feel a little relaxed before I am first confronted by them.

I stand up from the floor and pull the jacket over me when I hear someone walking towards the room. I slowly make my way to the door and breath in deeply before whoever it is opened the door.

I look over to see who it is. It is the leader of the gang Randy Orton, who dressed in a pair of scruffy blue jeans and a black shirt. 

"Why are you standing here?" He asks as he enters the room and stands in the middle. "Are you trying to escape from us?"

"No.. I just-" I stop when I feel my hair is grabbed and my face is forcefully pressed against the wall. My hands try to reach for him from behind but he easily avoids them.

He turns me around facing him, still both of his hands pressing me to the wall. "If you try to escape from us, I'll kill you." He says with an anger. I am shocked and terrified.

Randy POV:

"I didn't.. try to.. escape." He says with fear in his eyes.

I loose my grip when I see the fear in those beautiful brown eyes. I don't want to show myself weak in front of him. "I'm-I'm really sorry. I'm just losing my mind."

I sigh and pull my hand from him. I look at his face, bruises start to form on his cheek because of his face pressed hardly against the wall by me. I put my hand on it.

He flinches a bit and leans back further as I stroke my thumb along his cheek. If he leans further back on the wall, he will be in the wall by now. I place my hand on his cheek as I look at his beautiful lips.

Suddenly I realize what I'm thinking so I pull back and let him go. I look at him and he is still firmly pressed against the wall. He is breathing heavily and visibly shaking.

"I'm sorry. I-" I try not to shutter in front of him. "Did they give you anything to eat?"

He shakes his head as he looks down. I know he didn't eat anything since we kidnapped him. "Kevin!" I shout from here.

After few minutes, Kevin comes here and looks at Seth. I know the look in his eyes make sure he thinks that Seth did something wrong. I snap at him, "Bring breakfast for him."

He nods and then leaves the room. Few minutes later, Kevin comes with food and gives it to me. I nod at him and then he leaves the room.

I gesture Seth to the sofa in the room. He nods and sits down, watching me as I start to unpack the food. I place the food on the plate then hand it to him.

"Here, take it." I say. He hesitates before taking the plate from me.

"T-Thank you..." He mumbles.

I shrug and take a bottle of water, and hand it to him. He thanks me and I simply shrug once more.

I sit down on the other side of the sofa and look at his beautiful face as he slowly eats the food. "You haven't eaten much," I say as I look at his plate. He only nibbled at one of the halves toast.

"I'm sorry, I'm just.." He says with a quiet voice.

"Nervous? Yeah, I can tell." I chuckle as I take the bottle from him. After drinking some water, I continue saying, "Maybe I was a bit too rough with you earlier."

He stays silent and starts eating more of his toast awkwardly. I notice his embarrassment and grin when he seems like he is going to say something else, but before that my phone rings.

I stand up from the sofa as I take my phone out from my pocket and go outside.

Dean POV:

Tucking away in the corner of a bar, I sit in a booth with a glass of whiskey clutches in my hand. My eyes are glazed over and set on the amber liquid in my glass. My sight is unfocused, unsure of how many glasses I already had. My eyes flicker to the table to count.

Three empty glasses..

I close my eyes, taking a gulp of the burning liquid. How many times they cleaned my table off since I have been here?

Two? Maybe it is three. Each time, there are at least two or three empty glasses. My eyes open and my vision blurs with unshed tears. I swallow hard, setting my half empty glass down on the table. How long I have been sitting here?

Maybe few hours? Suddenly a sad smirk touches my lips as I think about Seth and his cute face. I searched him everywhere but I couldn't find him. I went to his house earlier but even he didn't go there. Then where did he go?

Come back to me, baby. I won't leave you again.. Please..