Chapter 15

Dean POV:

I am playing on my iPhone in the car and look up when Carmella enters the passenger seat. I nod and give her a soft smile.

"Dean, do I look nice?" She asks while adjusting her top. I roll my eyes before eyed her from top to bottom, "You look hot." She blushes and then flips her hair. 

I know how to make her believe me. It's simple because she also just like others who falls for me within seconds even I don't flirt with them.

I raise my head to look up Seth when I notice him coming out of my house. I allow my eyes to rake over his body. He is the one who is really hot here.

He is wearing the tightest pair of dark grey skinny leg jeans and pairs it with an equally as form fitting v-neck black t-shirt. His hair is pulled back into a low ponytail.

"You look pretty hot, gorgeous." I say when he crawls into the back seat. He blushes a little but tries to hide it from me. It makes Carmella angry and jealous.

During the car drive, I look at Seth in the side mirror and bite my tongue, holding back a smile. Also I notice Carmella, how she grits her teeth and tries not to do anything stupid.

I pull the car into the parking lot, opening the door and stepping outside. Before I look over the building which is in front of me, Carmella grabs my hand and gives me a soft smile.

I know her intention but I just play along with her. I share a smile with her before I grab Seth's hand in mine. When we enter the restaurant, I am stopped by the fans.

I expect this because I'm Dean Fucking Ambrose, the most handsome and top rated superstar. I smile and take some photos with the crazy fans.

Finally, we all are seated and scan the menus in silence. I smile and see Seth who is sitting next to me, looking around the restaurant. I know it's all are new to him because he even wouldn't dream in his life to come here.

Carmella talks something to me until the food comes, but I don't listen any of her words. A smile grows on my face when I look under the table.

I raise my head slightly and shift my position on the chair, moving my hand to Seth's thigh. He is busy looking around so he doesn't notice until he feels my touch.

Seth POV:

When I feel a hand on my thigh, I slightly jump and look over at Dean who is smirking at me. I shake my head but he ignores me and continues rubbing my thigh.

I grab his hand but Carmella sees me, "How dare you to touch my boyfriend's hand?"

"Carmella.. I-" I try to convince her but she cuts me off and grabs Dean's hand in her before entwine her fingers with him. I look at Dean and he darts his tongue out between his teeth as he smiles in triumph. 

While I drink the water, I feel his hand again on me but this time, it's top of my thigh. My eyes widen as I breath sharply and splutter on my drink, spilling the water everywhere.

He smirks at me and then leans back on his chair. I cough several times before grab a napkin and wipe my soaked shirt.

When we leave the restaurant, some reporters stop Dean and start to ask questions to him. "What's your new film concept, Mr. Ambrose?" A woman with a high ponytail asks to him.

"It's surprise!" He says and gives them his famous smirk.

"Are you and your ex are staying in the same house now?" A man asks.

"Yeah, now we are staying in the same house. So don't worry guys, you will see us soon as a couple." Carmella interrupts, making me feel sick.

"What? It's funny." Dean throws his hands in the air.

"Who is he? What's exactly your relationship with him?" A woman asks while pointing me to him. 

I swallow hard and try to move back but Dean grabs me by my arm and wraps his arm around my shoulders

I swallow hard and try to move back but Dean grabs me by my arm and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "He is Seth Rollins, my boyfriend." 

Boyfriend?

I turn my head slightly to look at him in the eyes. He also looks at me in the same time then we make eye contact.