Chapter 24

Seth POV:

I open my eyes when a beam of light cuts through the room and falls on my face. I groan as I slowly try to sit up and find Dean is not here beside me.

I smile myself when I think about him. He gives me surprise everyday and made my life beautiful for the past two days that makes me to think more about him. I think I'm in love with him.

I sigh as I sit on the edge of the bed and notice a bouquet and a note on the bedside table. I open the note and read it.

"Don't take too much time and come to the beach soon." ~ Dean

I am confused why he calls me to the beach. I stand up from the bed and get ready myself. I jump when I hear a soft knock at the door. I open the door and see a man, he gives me a note. I confusedly open the note and read it.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I only sent him. He will drop you at the beach." ~ Dean

The man drops me at the beach after few minutes. I thank him before walk into the beach to search Dean. I see a note on the sand with flowers and balloons around it. I take the note and read it.

"Happy birthday, baby boy!" ~ Dean

I forgot that today is my birthday. I smile looking at the note and then look around. A man from a balloon decorated boat calls me and says that the boat is for me.

I get into the boat and leave enjoying the cool breeze. The balloons in my hand flies to the shore. Suddenly the boat stops in the middle of the sea. I look at the man confused and he shows me another decorated boat in the middle of the sea.

I step into that boat happily then find a bottle with a note inside it and also an oxygen mask beside it. I take the note and read it.

"Find me under the sea." ~ Dean

I take the oxygen mask and then look at the sea with fear. What if something bad happens when I enter the sea? I comfort myself then step into the water and retract back feeling cold water.

"Seth, you can trust yourself. Dean is waiting for you under the sea." I cheer up myself and get into the water.

I am excited when I see the colorful fishes in the water. I try to search Dean but I couldn't. I jump when someone pulls me from behind and find it is Dean. He is also wearing an oxygen mask and holds my hands. I smile and hug him tightly but he pulls away.

Before I think, he kneels down while holding my hand and puts the ring on my finger before standing up. I am shocked then I realize what happened. I smile and hug him tightly. This is the best birthday gift I ever had.

At night..

Earlier tonight, Dean took me to a fancy restaurant and shared his life with me. I didn't tell him that I knew his past because I want to hear his past from him.

Finally, we arrive the hotel at 10.30 PM. When he opens the door, I am surprised because it is fully decorated with flowers and candles. I turn around to look at him, he kicks the door shut and fumbles to lock it while keeping his eyes on me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a passionate kiss. He skillfully lifts my shirt, taking it off and throws it on the floor. Before I can register what happened, I am standing in front of him, shirtless.

"..D-Dean.." I turn around and look away from him.

"You're pretty, you know that." He whispers in my ear, taking me in a bridal style and I quickly wrap my arms around his neck.

Before I know it, he makes me to lay on the bed. I lost track of things for a few moments and suddenly find myself naked and press up against an equally naked Dean. His mouth is everywhere and his hands.. they are touching me, every bit of skin he can reach is rubbed, stroked and fondled. I feel completely overwhelmed.

"Stop thinking, baby." He says, looking down at me and kisses down on my chest. I don't know how to stop him anymore so I just close my eyes and try to feel him.