Chapter 37

Roman POV:

When I am going to the kitchen, I see Galina cooking something. I wrap my arms around her from behind and kiss her cheek. She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck, "Hey honey, when did you come?"

"Just now. Hmm.. where is JoJo?" I look around to see if JoJo is anywhere because whenever I come home at this time, she would be playing around.

"I sent her to the store with Seth." Galina turns around and continues her cooking.

I grab her hand, "You know Seth is already disturbed then why you sent him out?" I ask confusedly.

"Don't worry. If he goes outside, he will feel fresh and-" She stops and I look around when I hear the car sound. I nod at her and make my way to the living room and see Seth going to upstairs.

I turn around, my eyes go wide when I see JoJo holds Dean's hand and jumps up and down. I look at him confused because I don't know why he is here. "Dean, why are you here?"

He smirks at me as he passes over me and sits on the couch, "What do you ask Roman? How can I stay in my house when my baby is here? I told you that day, I can't stay away from him anymore."

I look at Galina when she murmurs something under her breath. Then I look at Dean with anger in my eyes, "Are you kidding, Dean? He is not a play toy, he also have a heart, just understand."

When he is about to talk, Galina stops him, "What do you think, huh? First, you simply broke his heart, now you came here and saying that you can't stay away from him!"

He stands up from the couch and comes towards us, "I know, I broke his heart. But now, I realize what I did to him. I want him back in my life. I want to talk to him. I want to tell him that I love him."

He tries to move upstairs but Galina blocks his way and crosses her arms, "I won't allow you to see him. You left him like nothing in Canada, now you saying that you love him. I can't believe you. If you stay away from him then it is good for you. So just leave."

I can see the anger in Dean's eyes. I want to solve this situation because I know he has anger issues. If Galina yells him again, he will lose his control. Before he steps forward, I grab his arm, "Dean, just wait. I will talk to Seth about you before you talk with him."

He looks at me annoyed but nods anyway, "I believe you but if you cheat me then I'll take him in my own way." He pushes me away. Then he looks at Galina one last time before leaving my house.

I sigh and look at Galina who is already glaring at me and shakes her head. "Shit!" I mutter because I don't know how to solve this problem.

Randy POV:

I spent the last night awake. Even though the pain in my head is naturally reduced after John's help, it is incredibly hard for me to get comfortable despite lying in a very comfortable bed in my house.

It isn't the best time for me, not to be able to fall asleep as the day leaves me exhausted. All I want is to know about Seth and how he is.

I ignore the sort of pain in my head and stand up from the bed when I hear my doorbell rings. I open the door and step aside to let Kevin inside.

I sit on the couch and let him to sit opposite to me. When I look at his eyes, I know something is wrong. "What about Seth?"

"Boss, I don't know clearly. But some of them said that Seth is in an abusive relationship with a Hollywood superstar, Dean Ambrose." He says as he looks down the floor.

"What?" I ask with an anger as I stand up from the couch.

He stands up from the couch, "When I asked one of the servants in Ambrose's house, he said that something happened between Ambrose and Seth when they went to Canada for a shooting. Because when Ambrose returned from Canada, he came alone. I think they broke up. But now Seth is staying in Ambrose's manager house."

I look at Kevin when he takes something from his pocket. "This is that Hollywood superstar, Dean Ambrose." He says and shows the photo in front of me.

I take the photo from his hand and nod at him. He leaves my house and I look at the photo with anger in my eyes, "You're not worth for him. If you think to hurt Seth, I will make your life a living hell.." I grit my teeth and throw the photo away. It falls on the couch and I look away irritatedly.

When I think about Seth, my heart aches for him. "I won't lose you like I lost my Tyler." I curse under my breath.