Chapter 49

Dean POV:

When I wake up, I notice Seth is not here with me on the bed. I smile when I hear the shower sound from the bathroom, I quickly get up from the bed and take a towel from the closet and wrap it around my waist.

I open the bathroom door and close it behind me when I go inside. I notice he is in a deep thought so he doesn't pick up the sound of the door squeaking opened and closed.

I look at him for few moments until I have patience in me. I go near him, grabbing his cheeks and pinch them. "Ow! What are you doing?" He whines, rubbing his cheeks.

"What are you thinking about? You didn't notice that I'm in the shower or I'm staring at you or I'm only in a towel," I tease which make him blush and look down at me.

"I am just thinking about us, that's all." He says, turning around to grab a shampoo.

I am confused as I look at him and slit my hands over his shoulders before pull him against my chest. Softly I press kisses to his neck and shoulder and I love it as he leans into my touch.

He just put the shampoo back where he has taken it from so now he closes his eyes and lets his head to fall back against my shoulders. I grin and turn him around before pull him into a long, passionate kiss.

I use my hands to push his wet hair out of his face and look into his eyes, "I love you. Do you have any doubt in it or do you think I will leave you again?"

He looks down immediately so I lift his chin up and notice tears fill into those brown eyes. I look into his eyes and pull him into a tight hug and whisper in his ear, "I won't leave you again, I promise."

He pulls away and holds his hand out in front of me. I am confused then I understand why he is holding his hand out. I promise him and hold our holding hands in between our chests, "I promise, I won't leave you even if I dead. I will take you with me because I can't stay without you."

He smiles softly and pulls me into a deep, passionate kiss. We stand here in each other's arms for few minutes before washing our bodies in the water. After we finish showering, we dress ourselves and I talk him about today's shooting.

Seth POV:

I still don't tell about my pregnancy to Dean but I have a new faith in me which gives me some strength after our confrontation in the bathroom. I have planned to tell him tonight as a surprise with his favorite cake.

I smile as we reach the downstairs still holding our hands from the bedroom. He pulls me into a messy kiss, smiling at me before let me go and sits on the couch.

I hit his shoulder playfully and wipe my mouth before go to the kitchen. I wave a hand at Becky and place a kettle of water on the stove to boil. She comes towards me and places her hand on my shoulder, "Just tell me, what you want? I'll make it up for you."

"Nah, I don't want anyone's help in my love. And this is special, I make for my Dean." I remove her hand from my shoulder and rummage through the cabinet for a mug and cocoa mix.

"You turned off your best friend for your lovable hero. Right, right." She teases, taking the dishes which is on the counter to place it on the dining table.

"Yeah, I will turn off anyone for him because I love him so much. And he is the only one who will stay with me forever." I say, looking over the kettle and wait for the whistle.

I ignore her response when the kettle whistles because I make this hot chocolate for my Dean and I don't want him to be unsatisfied with my carelessness. I open the cocoa mix and pour it in the hot water.

I watch the wisps of steam swirl up into the air as I stir and jump when I feel someone places their hand on my shoulder. I turn around and surprise as I see Roman standing in front of me.

"Hey," He smiles and I throw my arms around him happily. I feel like I am in a heaven because there is an awkward silence between us after that day when I told him, I would stay with Dean.

We pull away and I don't know how to start the conversation so I look down uncomfortably. He lifts my chin up, "Galina told me that you're pregnant. I was happy when I heard that. Did you tell this to Dean?"

I shake my head, "No, I tried but I couldn't so I have planned to tell him tonight." He looks at me confused when I grab his hand and ask, "Are you still mad at me?"

He cups my cheeks and makes me to look at him in the eyes, "Just look at me, that day I had an anger with you for your stupidness. But it's entirely different now, I noticed the difference how you have changed him and I'm happy for that."

I smile and hug him again. He pulls me away from him to off the stove before the hot chocolate gets wasted. I bite my tongue as I forgot that I placed the kettle on the stove. "Hmm.. just tell me, Are you scare for anything to tell him that you're pregnant?"

When I explain him why I didn't tell Dean yet, he glares at me then soon understands my situation and encourages me to tell him. I smile and thank God for giving me such a brother on my side.