Chapter 31

Seth POV:

"Seth Rollins, huh?" The man asks and looks down at the girl who is standing next to him. "AJ, go and look up this guy, see what you can find."

"Okay," She nods and sits down in front of the computer which is in the corner.

"He looks like he is scared out of his wits. He won't get a chance to run away from here because he didn't even know where he is, and there are too many people here. You might as well untie his hands." The man says to Shinsuke.

"Yes, boss." Shinsuke says and unties the rope from my hands. "God, this is so tight. You shouldn't have to tie them this tightly, Kevin."

"We aren't taking any chances." Kevin shrugs.

"It's no wonder, the guy is terrified." The man says as he places his hand on my shoulder, "It's alright. We're not going to hurt you."

I blink at him in shock. I have been taken by what is clearly some sort of gang, and this man must have been their leader or something. And he is actually speaking to me kindly?

"I'm Randy Orton. I'll talk to you good until you try to escape." The man says. "Take care of him and don't make him feel uncomfortable." He says as he looks between the people in the group who brought me here.

"Yes, boss." They say and gesture to me to go with them. "Let's go."

I keep looking around as they take me to one of the rooms in the building and leave me there. I sit on the floor and hug my knees against my chest before start to cry as I think about my fate.

Few minutes later, I wake up by someone opens the door. I see it is one of the men who took me here, Kevin. He makes his way towards me and kneels down in front of me. "Our boss noticed that your dress is soaked wet." He says as he looks at my hoodie.

Before I can say anything, he hands me a hoodie. "Just wear this." He says but I refuse to take it, "I don't feel that much cold."

"This is our boss's hoodie. I didn't see him showing pity to anyone but he shows that to you. Maybe I think, he likes you." He throws the hoodie over me and stands up from the floor.

I sit here confused as I look at the hoodie and think what he told me.

Randy POV:

I don't know why I feel weak like this. When I saw that kid, it remembered me my boyfriend, Tyler Breeze. Tyler, he was my everything and he was one of the best person who came into my life. But I missed it.

A couple of years ago, Tyler got a gun shot right through his chest to save me. I took him to the hospital and hope he won't leave me. But the fate won and took my Tyler away from me.

I can't forget the last words that came out of his mouth, "I'm happy that I save you. I want us to be together forever but here I'm going to leave you. Sorry.. I love you, Randy.."

I wipe the tears away from my eyes before it falls down. I sigh and walk over to sit on the armchair which is next to the table. I take the photo frame of Tyler from the table and hold it against my chest as I close my eyes and lean back on the chair.

Roman POV:

When I enter my house, Galina tells everything to me. We wait for Seth until evening but he didn't come. I get worry and call Seth but the call is not reached.

Now I check my phone for the third time in the matter of five minutes. It has been three hours since I left my house and searching Seth, but I didn't see him yet.

I knew searching to find Seth will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Especially if Seth don't want us to find him then it will truly be harder to find him.

I sigh as I show his photo to everyone on my way but no one didn't know about him. "Shit!" I mumble myself and hope he won't take any wrong decisions.

When I make my way to Dean's house, I hear my phone rings. I take the phone and look at the caller ID, it is from Dean's current movie's director.

I attend the call and he remembers me about Dean's tomorrow shooting. So I plan to tell this to Dean tomorrow after the shooting, now I turn the car back to my home.