Chapter 18

Dean POV:

I sit beside Seth while stroking his hair. Lana comes to my room and says, "Mr. Ambrose, Carmella is fainted in her room."

"Then, call the doctor and check her." I say and then she leaves. I make my way to downstairs and sit on the couch, "Alicia!"

She comes with a cup of hot coffee and gives it to me. I sip the coffee as I look through the contacts in my phone and call Roman to come over.

I feel tired because I didn't sleep at night so I lean back slightly on the couch and close my eyes. When I hear the footsteps, I open my eyes and look at the doctor. He makes his way to Carmella's room but I stop him, "Come with me."

I take him to my room and say to check Seth. He checks him and tells me about his health condition while giving me a couple of tablets.

I come to downstairs with him and point the room where Carmella is, "Go and check Carmella before you leave."

I sit on the couch while waiting for Roman, the doctor returns from Carmella's room and says, "Mr. Ambrose-" I cut him off and call Lana. She comes within a minute and then I say, "Listen careful what he says and takes care Carmella."

Then I call Becky, "If Roman comes, just tell him to meet me at my room." I say and make my way to my room.

Two days later..

Seth POV:

I am sitting on the bench and look at Dean who is kissed by the actress. I feel jealous and I know it's just acting but I don't like it. So I turn around and smile when I see a kid who is director's son, playing with the ball.

I continue watching the kid playing until someone pats my shoulder. I look up and see it is Roman. He asks, "Seth, do you want coffee or anything?"

"No thanks." I say and give him a soft smile. When he is about to leave, I call him. He turns around and asks, "What do you want Seth?"

"I want to know about Dean!" I say as I look at Dean. Roman grabs my hand and takes me to a lonely place. He looks around before says, "Dean wants his life to be a secret. He doesn't like to share his life with anyone because he doesn't trust anyone. I think you deserve to know about his life because you are the one who he cares much after years."

I look at him curiously. He sighs, "When Dean was 2, his father left him and his mother. After that, his mother was addicted to drugs. She always told him that he is a mistake and his father left her because of him. When Dean was 12, she was died in a car accident due to heavy dosage of drugs. Dean didn't know what to do after that. He sold drugs and used that money to complete his education. Then he came to the movie industry-" I cut him off and ask, "Who is Carmella?"

He looks around once again and continues saying, "Dean loved Carmella more than anything in the world. He met her in a coffee shop, soon they became friends and loved each other. He got a chance to act in a movie but that movie was flopped. He worked hard and turned into a superstar. He also made Carmella as an actress in his movie. One day, when he returned to his house after his shoot in outside the country was over, he saw Carmella cheated him with a director. His heart was broken when he saw that. He completely lost his control and tried to commit suicide but someone saved him and helped him. After that, he doesn't trust anyone. He changed his character and shows everyone that he is a bad guy. He deserved to be loved, Seth. Just promise me, you won't leave him like others!"

"Promise!" I say and give him a soft smile. "I won't leave him until I live in this world."

He smiles and pats my back, "Thank you. Also, I am sorry for making your life like this."

"It's okay. Is there any problem for you that I call you as a brother?" I ask while biting my bottom lip nervously.

He takes my hand, "If you want to share anything with someone then come to this brother. I will always be in your side." He says and I hug him tightly.

After that, we make our way to Dean. He asks me questions but Roman convinces him that I stayed on the bus due to sickness.

Dean asks me that he wants to call the doctor or not. But I tell him that I'm fine now. He pulls me against his chest and kisses my forehead.