Chapter 52

Seth POV:

"Dean!"

Dean falls onto his chest and coughs until the ground is stained with his blood. Tears start to spill from my eyes and I sob heavily when he places his hand on my cheek shakily, "S-Seth.."

I take him into my arms and roll him into my lap. I stroke his cheek lovingly and soothingly. "Dean, I won't let you leave me. You promised me that you won't leave me again.."

"S-Seth," He breathes, his eyes slowly rolling into the back of his head. "I-I lo..ve ..you."

"No!" I scream, gripping his body as he slowly closes his eyes.

I breathe heavily as I wake up from my sleep and gasp when I see someone hovering over me in the darkness. Before I scream, that person covers my mouth with their hand and lifts me in a bridal style.

I feel the touch and it seems very familiar to me. When that person makes their way to Dean's room, I understand who is holding me so I just relax and bury my head in his chest.

Once we reach our room, Dean drops me down and glares at me. Soon his expression changes and turns into a concerned tone, "Baby, did anyone hurt you?"

"No," I reassure him by placing my hand on his cheek, "Who have the guts to hurt me when I'm with you?"

He shakes his head and wipes the tears away from my face which is formed by the worst nightmare I ever had. He lifts my face and looks into my eyes, "Just tell me, what happened?"

Tears again start to form on my eyes as I pull him into a tight hug and cling into him. He pulls me away from him and looks at me, "Just tell me."

"I had the worst nightmare that something happened to you.." I hug him tightly and try not to let that image takeovers my mind.

He huffs and lifts my face and looks into my eyes. Our eyes lock, my brown orbs meet his blue ones and I stop thinking about the nightmare when our lips press together.

We pull away and look at each other deep in the eyes. "Nothing will happen to me so don't worry. You know I promised you already, I won't leave you again." He says and wraps his arms around my waist.

He pulls me closer to him until our foreheads touch. He leans and presses a soft kiss on my lips, "I'm really tired so why don't we get some sleep together?"

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, "I didn't tell you, not to sleep. Hmm.. just tell me, why you got me here?"

"I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't. I blame you for all these because you are the one who forgot me when you saw your parents. I didn't expect this from you, baby boy." He frowns and pushes me away and crosses his arms.

I smile softly and kiss on his cheek but he turns his face away. I try to get his attention but he simply looks away and acts like a five years old kid. If he acts like a kid, I know how to take care of this kid.

"Okay, I'm also really tired so I go to the guest room and sleep with my parents because I don't want to stay with my babe when he is in this mood," I say and walk towards the door.

I stop when he grabs my hand and pulls me against him, "Where are you going? I carried you here in my arms for not letting you go and sleep with your parents again. Just come on and get in the bed."

I smile and poke his nose, "I know how to get you under control."

We move to the bed and lay under the cover. I lay my head on his chest and try to get some sleep. However I talk casually with him, that nightmare doesn't leave my mind.

My heart beats fast as I feel something bad is going to happen. I close my eyes when I feel his hand tugs my hair behind my ear before slowly starts to rub my back and soon I drift into asleep.

Dean POV:

I groan as I wake up slowly from my sleep and notice Seth is not here with me in the bed. I remember that I pick him up to our room last night. Did he go downstairs to see his parents?

Maybe he did. I sigh and get up from the bed and check the clock, it shows 9.12 AM. I have no shooting today except the interview with Corey Graves at 11.00 AM.

I open the closet and take some nice clothes to wear. When I'm about to go to the bathroom, I notice the balcony door is opened. I put the clothes on the bed and go to the balcony and see Seth sleeping on the couch there.

I go to him and gently wake him up from his sleep, "Baby! Baby, wake up!"

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, "..I'm sorry."

I sit beside him and gently pull him onto my lap, "Why are you sleeping here?"

"Nothing," He mumbles and leans against my chest.

I lift his face and look at him in the eyes, "You know I don't believe this so just tell me."

"I tried to get some sleep but again that nightmare-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. I hold him tightly against me and tug his hair behind his ear, "Don't worry, it's just a nightmare, not real. Nothing will happen to me."

He nods and then I make him sit on the couch before I stand up on my feet. "I have an interview at 11.00 AM so I want to get ready." I grab his hand and kiss the back of it.

"I'll come with you." He says but I don't want him today with me. Usually, I like to take him with me but today after everything he said, I think he is not good with me.

I know he will worry about everything even a pin touches my skin if he comes with me. I don't want that. I cup his cheeks and look into his eyes, "You stay here with your parents until I come, after that, we go to the shopping to buy gifts for your parents."

He shakes his head but I kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear, "That's final, baby boy. Don't argue with me." I move away from him and he nods unwillingly.