Chapter 67

Dean POV:

I hurry inside to help Roman to destroy the gang completely. My eyes wildly search for anything that I can use against them. My lips curl upwards into a twisted smirk the moment my eyes land on an iron rod that is propped up against one of the doors.

I make my way to it without anyone noticing me. Before I grab the rod, Randy pulls me from behind and punches me right in the face. "I won't let you win, Ambrose." He yells against my face and continues punching me.

I head-butted him and push him away to take the iron rod. I hit him with it, again and again, punishing him for killing our child and tries to destroy our life.

He lets out a dangerous chuckle as his hands find out a gun. "Stop it," He shouts, enough for the whole room to hear and echoes his voice.

"Drop the rod down, Ambrose." He hisses, taking a step towards me. He kicks the rod away from me once I drop it down and brings the gun to point right at my head.

Randy shakes his head at Roman when he tries to save me, "No, Roman. Stay there or I'll shot a bullet right at your brother's head." His voice grows deeper, more gravelly and leaves no room to argue.

He shouts at his gang members to catch us but they don't have the strength to stand up and keep their balance. He looks around in frustration but doesn't let his ego and moves a step closer to me.

"Give up, Mr. Gangster. You can't just go away after you shot a bullet at me!" I smirk at him and show my attitude.

"It's doesn't matter whether I can escape from here or not. I want Seth, that's matter." He says and it makes me angry. I clench my teeth, forcing myself to smile and get into his mind.

Seth POV:

I bite my lip nervously and ignore everything that tells inside me to go back and help them. I step my foot forward but stop when I remember what Dean said. I need to wait for him until he comes back.

I don't want to make the situation harder and lead them into trouble. I look over the road and wait for someone to show up and give us help. I don't know whether Roman or Dean called the cops before they reached here.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a faint sound of police sirens echoing through the wind. I let out a sigh and wait for them to reach here and save us from this gang.

I wave a hand at the police car to let them know I need help. They tell me that Roman called them before he reached here. Roman has really done a good job. I take them inside and get shocked when Dean is in Randy's hold.

"Randy! Don't do it!" I yell and he freezes when he hears my voice suddenly and gets distracted.

Dean uses this distraction and gets a gun from his hand. Randy tries to hit him but Dean points a gun at him, "Don't do it, Dean. The cops will take care of him." I try to convince him, not wanting him to go to jail.

He lowers the gun but grabs an iron rod to hit Randy hard, "What did you tell? You want Seth, huh?" He shakes his head and spits at him, "The only one that gets to keep, love and fuck Seth, is me, only me!"

He drops the rod and opens his arms for me, "Come on, baby. Just help me to cool my mind." He smirks and shows his normal attitude again.

I smile and throw myself over him, giving him a long hug. I pull away from him and press my lips against him. I didn't think that I see him again and hold him like this but I'm happy about what happened without I expected.

Roman pats my shoulder and nods at me. He then bumps his fist with Dean, helping him to go outside while the cops arrest the gang members. We get in the car after giving every detail to the cops about what happened.

I hold Dean's hand the whole drive and lean my head against his shoulder. He squeezes my shoulder and presses a kiss on my forehead before saying, "I think we can't meet your parents tomorrow so what about next week?"

"Yeah... Because we need to take care of this crazy-ass and get him to take some rest." I pinch his nose playfully and kiss it. I am glad everything back to normal and thank God for giving my life back to me.

I watch the signs on the road and remember our every moment together as every sign passing by. I have everything in my life as I wished but a child... I can't forget that we lost our child whatever happens in our life.

I let my eyes close and try to give some rest to both my body and my mind. I drift into a peaceful sleep quickly because I am safe in Dean's arms so no one can hurt me or get me away from him.