Chapter 20

Seth POV:

When we enter the party, Carmella separates us and holds Dean's hand before he wraps his arm around my waist.

I sigh and take a look around the place, it is well decorated. The music is rocken and everyone is dancing to the beat.

"Hey Dean," I hear Roman calls from somewhere. We turn around and spot Roman who is sitting in one of the couches with a woman next to him and a little girl in his arms.

"Hey guys, what's up? It's surprise to see you guys here!" Dean approaches them as he reaches forward and gives Roman a bro hug.

"Hey Uncle Dean, did you buy chocolates for me?" The little girl asks as she grabs Dean's hand. He kneels down and holds her hand, "Sorry baby girl, your dad didn't tell me that you're coming here. So don't worry, I will buy more chocolates next time for you."

Suddenly, someone interrupts so both Dean and Roman go along with him. After they left, Carmella says some reasons to that woman and disappears in the crowd.

"Hey Seth, sit down. I'm not going to bite you." The woman says and pats the empty seat beside her. I sit and look at her, "Sorry, I don't know about you."

"I'm Galina, Roman's wife and this is JoJo, our cute little daughter." She smiles warmly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Seth." I smile and shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you too. By the way, I almost kicked Roman's ass after he confessed what he did to you." She laughs. "I know everything and I'm sure he changed now. I hope you think so."

"Yeah, he asked sorry to me for what he did and he's my brother now." I smile. After that, we have a good conversation until Roman comes.

"Hey guys, is everything good here?" He asks and sits on the couch beside JoJo. Then JoJo looks at me and asks him, "Dad, shall I call him Uncle Seth?"

Roman looks at me, I smile at JoJo and pull her into my lap, "You can call me whatever you want." She plays with my fingers and I look around when Dean comes.

When he is about to sit, Carmella comes there. She looks already drunken and places her hand on his arm as she leans into him. "Dean, I think it's pretty bored to spend your time with these guys. Maybe you can spend some time with me if you want?"

"Of course, baby." He says and takes her to the dance floor. It makes me sick and I can't understand what he is thinking.

As soon as the music starts, Carmella begins moving her body to the beat. Dean places his hands on her waist and pulls her close to his body. She places her one hand on his shoulder, standing between his legs and keeps moving her body.

The crowd start clapping and whistling as they continue dancing to the beat. I feel someone places their hand on my shoulder, I look up and it is Galina.

"Seth, are you okay?" She asks me with a concerned look in her face.

I nod and turn around to look at Dean. He places his hands on her hips and still moving to the beat which makes me embarrassed.

When Carmella leans forward to kiss Dean, I don't like it one bit and it leaves me heartbroken. So I turn around and close my eyes while tears grow on my eyes.