Chapter 45

Seth POV:

"Seth.. baby.. wake up.."

I groan a little bit when Dean's voice echos in my head but I turn to my side and sleep. I feel him poking on my cheeks and to my chest. When his hands poking on my waist, I push him away and sit up on the bed.

I look at him and notice he is ready to go somewhere. Maybe he wakes me up to tell that he is going outside. "Okay, I know you are going somewhere so I need to take care of myself." I whisper.

Before I lay on the bed, he grabs my hand, "I'm not going anywhere without you. So just get ready!"

I whine but obey his order and go to the closet to grab my clothes. Then I make my way to the bathroom to get a shower. Once I come out of the bathroom, I dress in a blue button up shirt and a black skinny jeans.

I stand in front of the mirror and look myself. When I tie my hair into a low bun, he comes behind me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses the back of my neck and lets my hair freely on my shoulders.

"You're beautiful like this." He says and turns me around to look into his eyes. Then he leans forward and kisses my lips.

He takes me to his car and drives somewhere which I don't know yet. I sigh and lay my head against the window and watch the world pass by.

Randy POV:

I slightly open my eyes and give a quick gaze outside the car when I hear a horn sound. My heart stops in my chest as I watch Dean takes Seth somewhere in his car.

I have spent few hours following them with an uncomfortable churning feeling growing in the pit of my stomach, the closer and friendlier they appear to get. I am only few steps away from reaching the cliff where they go.

Once I reach the spot, I get out of the car and start to walk on the cliff. I try to find them but I can't. I don't know where that Dean idiot took my Seth. Maybe he planned to kill him here.

Even if he thinks to kill him in his dreams, I'm sure I'll kill him again and again. I make my way forward instead of search them and finally lean against a rock to hold my breathing.

I take a deep breath and look over the sky and find out a hot air balloon. When I look over the hot air balloon clearly, I see them there. I know what is Ambrose plan, he is trying to convince Seth by giving surprises.

Seth POV:

I am confused while holding Dean's hand tightly when he takes me to the cliff. I am surprised when I see a hot air balloon nearby. We walk near the balloon and I can see the 'Ambrollins' label on it.

I look at him when he shakes my hand and makes me to step into the balloon

I look at him when he shakes my hand and makes me to step into the balloon. Once we are inside, he switches on the air balloon then it flies on the sky. I look around excitedly until he wraps his arms around me from behind and whispers in my ear, "I want to give you something."

I turn around and look at him anxiously when he smiles and gets on one knee staring up at me. He slides a hand into his pocket pulling out a small square box that he cautiously flips open.

Tears instantly begin to stream from my eyes but it is not for this moment. I am shivering when that day reappears in my mind. I'm not ready for this, I feel like I trapped into the dark and I couldn't breath normal.

The air is stuck in my lungs so I couldn't speak, my throat gets tight and my body freezes as I look him with wide eyes. When he finds out that I am trouble breathing, he places the box in his jacket pocket and immediately wraps his arms around my shoulders.

I tuck my face into his neck as he holds me tightly against his chest. "Seth," He whimpers, I can feel the worry in his voice. When I feel wet on my skin, I slowly look up and see the tears burning in his eyes.

I didn't see him crying like this, it makes my heart melts. I instantly wrap my arms around him in return and close my eyes as I relax into the tight hold. I don't know what to say, but that moment I feel just being here with him is enough.

"I'm so sorry," I hear him saying, his voice cracks under the pressure of tears. "I should have never pushed you out like I did." He whispers.

I sigh, nuzzling into a scruffy cheek. "It's okay," I breath, one hand sliding up into the back of his hair. I bite my lower lip as I hold tightening onto him. I never want to leave his warmth and I don't need words from him to prove that he truly changed.