Chapter 51

Dean POV:

Finally, Seth gives up and makes me to stop at one channel which is telecasting my 12 rounds 3 movie while flipping. I just act myself to watch the movie but I don't, I just notice the time to text Roman without Seth knows.

Once I texted, I sigh and watch him watching the movie with all intense and focused, it's like reality melts away for a while, which is good considering. I chew my lip as I look at the movie but I don't feel any of that like him.

Really I don't like watching myself in movies, or well, much of anything because it makes me feel weird and hyper-analytical of myself, that's really not me and I don't want it to be, but watching his expression is really a good idea to pass some time.

Any time if anything happens in the movie, he leans forward a little, tugging at his lip with his teeth and holds his breath like that will somehow keep my character Shaw, safe or something.

When Shaw gets shot and cries out in pain at the impact, he actually pales and flinches like he is the one who gets shot. I flicker to the screen for a moment before returning to him and reaching out for his prone hand.

He holds my hand through the rest of the movie, maybe not even realizing how tightly he is clinging to my hand until it is over. I continue to watch him and my lips twitching up into a small smile.

Once Shaw walks off into the dark night and the credits roll, it is like he takes the first breath in almost an hour and a half, his shoulders slumping as he settles back against me.

I take all of this in, smoothing my thumb over his knuckles absentmindedly. "So what do you think?" I ask once he loosens the grip and some color has returned to his cheeks.

"That was a damn intense movie," He murmurs, his eyes lock on my face. "You were really good in it." He hesitates. "Think Shaw ended up okay after all of that?"

I smirk and nudge him a little, "Yeah, he probably had someone at home like you and nag until he got proper medical attention or some crap like that."

He grunts, "Considering he got shot twice, I would hope so." He shifts and rests his head on my shoulder, eyes fluttering sleepily now that he is calmed down some.

I kiss his forehead and lean my head on him until I hear my phone buzz. I smile softly and grab his hand, "Okay baby, just come on. They already reached our home."

"Who?" He asks again but I ignore him and take him to the downstairs with me. We are waiting at the doorway and he nudges me at each time passed until he sees his surprise.

Seth POV:

I don't know what Dean has planned as a surprise but I know whatever he has planned is always good. Yeah, this time, it's more than a good and I didn't expect it in my life that I will see them again!

My breath stops in my throat and tears start to fill my eyes once they stand in front of me. I can't believe it until my mom hugs me and kisses all over my face.

"Mom," I pull away unbelievably and she holds me into her arms and kisses me one last time. I let her go and look at my dad nervously, not knowing whether he forgave me already, "Dad, I-"

I stop when he pulls me into a hug and rubs my back, "I know." I look at Dean as I lay my head on my dad's shoulder and mouth him, "Thank you!"

He shakes his head and smiles at me. I pull away from my dad and stand here with happy tears. I jump when Dean wraps his arm around my waist and whispers in my ear, "If you cry like this, they will think I'm torturing their only child."

I laugh and slap his shoulder playfully and then he wipes my tears from my face. "Okay guys, just hold on your moment. I'm already starving so I think we shall move on and continue our moment in the dining table. Please.." We laugh once Roman pats on his stomach.

The dinner goes smoothly and I am very happy that my parents talk to Dean casually. After the dinner, we all sit on the living room and chat randomly. Roman gets a call from his home so he tells us and leaves.

We continue talking to our parents until I can clearly see the tiredness in Dean's face and I look at the clock, it shows 11.30 PM. I look at Dean and kiss his forehead, "You look so tired so go to bed, Dean."

"Okay, we shall continue our talk later." He stands up from the couch and grabs my hand but I pull my hand away. He looks at me confused and I know why so I show him my parents, "Dean, I need to spend some more time with them."

"But, baby-" He continues but I stop him by leaning forward to press a kiss at the edge of his lips and whisper, "Don't behave like a child. Just understand, Dean."

He moves away and glares at me as I plead him with a puppy dog eyes. "Good night," He waves a hand at my parents before leaving the living room and glares at me as he walks up to the stairs.