Chapter 34

Randy POV:

I am discussing with my gang about the plan to destroy the Wyatt family. I pause when AJ says that she has a best plan. When I listen to her plan, the smirk forms in my face, "It sounds like you told us that we want to go with the plan early."

Suddenly I hear a sound from the ground floor. I look around doubtly and my expression is serious now, "Hey guys, go and check. I think someone entered our place."

Everyone nods and goes separately to check the ground floor. AJ is in the process of alerting the security system, while I am connecting to the member's cameras which is attached to the headset.

"Wait there, Kevin and John." I say, bringing the mic which is connected to the laptop, closer to my mouth. "I can see Strowman through your camera. Just be careful. Brie and Daniel, go round behind the back. Nakamura and Punk, you both follow them just in case Luke is round the back."

I am stunned because when I'm about to lean, the bullet passes through the laptop. I look around and see Erick stands in front of us with a gun. "He is spotted us!" AJ yells, backing away in horror when Erick moves forwards.

Before he reaches us, I take my gun from my jacket pocket. "I've got this," I say as I aim the gun at Erick and pull the trigger. I miss his chest due to the distance and the speed I have to shoot but the bullet still buries itself into his shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain and kneels down to the ground.

I take a step forward and stop when I see Luke is going into the direction where Seth is. I aim the gun towards Luke but the gun slips out of my hand when Erick throws something towards me.

"Shit!" I run towards Luke and hit his head with the rod from behind. As he cries out in pain, I enter the room and see Seth sitting on the floor as he hugs his knees against his chest.

"Hurry up, kid. We need to move from here." He looks at me confused but I don't have time to explain him what is happening here so I grab his hand and move towards the door.

Before I go outside, I stop and look at his confused face. I don't want him to get into a trouble and I don't want to lose him like I lost Tyler. I look at his eyes and put the hood up over his head. I think it's safe because it almost covers half of his face.

I sigh as I take him outside and see Erick points a gun at AJ's head. "Just leave her." I forget Seth and leave him aside, and step forward.

"Hey, who is this new kid?" I stun when I hear that, then look back and see Luke quickly takes out a knife and grabs Seth from behind, pointing the knife at his throat. Seth is shivered as Luke tries to remove the hood from his head.

When I hear a gun shot, I look around and see Erick falls onto the floor. I nod at John and he helps AJ from her shocking. I look back at Luke with anger in my eyes, "..Dead."

I reach my back pocket quickly and shoot Luke at his head. He lets Seth go and falls on the floor.

Then I hold Seth in my arms, "Are you okay?" He pushes me away and looks like he is going to cry at anytime. I know he is scared because of this incident but I don't have another way.

I grab his hand forcefully and make our way down the staircases, and quickly round the corner to where I had parked the car. As I make him to sit on the passenger seat, Bray hits my head with a rod.

I turn around and fight with him then grab the rod from his hand. When I am about to hit him, Seth yells in horror from inside. I sigh as I look around and see Nakamura walks towards me.

I nod at him and give my car keys to him, "Keep him safe. I'll check later."

He nods before takes the keys from my hand and starts the car. I glance at Seth one last time, he is still in fear and looks around in horror.

Dean POV:

I look along the white line on the road but my mind long as I sit here just staring blankly at the road. I'm not tired, not enough to sleep anyway.

I am just sitting here in the passenger seat, watching the signs as they passes me. "Just take some rest, Dean. I'll let you know if I find Seth." Roman says with a yawn following.

I roll my eyes almost painfully as I look over at him. "I don't need any rest until I find my Seth." I mutter as I shake my head, turning back to the road.

"But you drunk heavily last night. I know you definitely have a hangover. So just-" I cut him off before he makes me angry. I run my hand through my already messy blonde hair, yawning as well.

He nods as he watches the next exit sign. "Shall I stop the car at the gas station because I need some water." He starts, turning to look at me. "I can't drive anymore if I don't have water."

I nod and let out a low chuckle.

"Thanks man." He says, turning into the gas station and kills the engine. "Do you want anything?" He asks as he steps out of the car.

"Nah," I lean my head on the headrest and sigh deeply. As I open my eyes, I see someone like Seth with a man in the car that passes me. I rub my eyes and look closely whether it is Seth or not.

"Seth!"