Chapter 64

Dean POV:

Roman paces in front of the car when I told what happened. His arms cross over his chest as he mutters under his breath. He wants to beat Randy and makes him stay out of my life.

"Calm down, man. I'll take care of it. I want you to stay with Seth while I'm leaving the house tonight." I say and take a seat on the hood of the car.

"What? Are you kidding? I won't let you go there lonely. You wanna stay with Seth, I'll go to the address and put him out of your life." He says and pats my shoulder.

"No, I'm waiting to put my hands on him so I won't miss this chance," I argue with him, clenching my fist in anger.

"I won't let you go. So tell me, where he wants you to meet him?" He asks and places his hands on my shoulder, squeezing it.

As we further getting into the conversation, Seth comes here and interrupts us. We didn't talk anything in front of him, not wanting him to know what's going on. "What are you talking about?" He asks as he notices the eye conversation between us.

"Nothing, just come here," I grab his hand and pull him in between my legs. I lean into him and press my face in his warm neck.

He smiles and wraps his arms around my neck. His warm lips press against my temple, giving me a little comfort. "You smell good," I murmur, enjoying the light musk he wears. I am thankful that the scent easily clears my mind and calms me.

He chuckles, "I just took a shower."

I smirk and nuzzle a little deeper, making him wiggle to get away as my breath tickles his neck. I wrap my arms around his waist tightly and press an open mouth kiss on his raging pulse. I know I'm pushing it out in public, but I can't stop myself.

He freezes in his spot and lets out a helpless whimper. "Dean," he murmurs, pulling back slightly.

We stare at each other until Roman interrupts us and lets us know that he is still here. Seth jerks back away from me and looks down in embarrassment but Roman wraps his arm around his shoulders and says, "I'm so happy to see you normal again."

Seth shares a smile with me before wrapping his arms around Roman. I am really happy to see the smile on his face again. I will do anything to see him like this, with a cute smile on his face.

Seth POV:

During the whole morning, Roman and Dean talk about something but stops when they see me. I can sense something is wrong but they try to hide it from me. I need to know what is going on.

I enter our room and notice the balcony door is opened. I walk over to it but stop when I hear Dean talks to someone on the phone, "If I'm not back in the morning, I need you to distract Seth. Keep him busy until I get back."

I am confused when I heard that. Where he is planning to go out without I know? As I am thinking about it, I hear the footsteps so I hide behind the door and watch what he is doing.

He goes to the table and opens the drawer to take a paper note. He looks around the room to make sure if anyone notices him and hides the note in his jacket. My eyes widen when I see him take a gun and check it before closing the drawer.

He goes to the bathroom so I take my time to go to the table and look over the drawer. Before I open it, I hear the door opens so I turn around to look at him shocked. I make my way to him and pretend nothing I know.

"Dean, shall I go to meet my mom?" I ask, changing the topic.

"N-no, not today! It's getting late so if you want, we will go tomorrow." He stutters and wraps his arms around me.

I nod and throw my arms around his neck and yank him in for a tight hug. "I love you," I murmur and nuzzle his neck.

He leans into the hug and smiles lightly, "I love you too, baby."

We pull away from the hug but still hold in each other's arms. He kisses my forehead and nudges our noses together, "You're my love so I and my heart always belong to you." He leans in, pressing his lips against mine.

As the night comes, he strokes my hair gently and lets me have asleep. I pretend like sleep and open one eye to see him noticing the time before sleeping beside me. My mind roams here and there as I think about what is going on.

I slide my eyes open when I hear his soft snores and feel his tight grip slacken. I suck in a silent breath, thankful that he has finally fallen asleep. Slowly, as not to disturb him, I slide free from his arms.

The air is cold around me as I step my feet on the floor. I tear my eyes away from him, hating the guilt that is already tearing through me. I look around the room, finding his jacket on the hanger.

My heart racing so loud as I walk over to it slowly. I take his jacket and begin to dig through it until I pull out a folded piece of paper. Slowly, I open it and read what's in it.

"Meet me at the old building at 2.00 AM. Come alone." -Randy Orton

Below there is an address. I clutch the paper in my hand as I hurry to get ready. I freeze every time as I hear a subtle change in Dean's breathing, a hitch in his snore, and every single creak of the mattress as he moves to turn over, facing the other direction.

Once I finished getting ready, I pull my hair back into a bun and reach for a hoodie. I put the note in my pocket and open the table drawer to get a gun. I hide it in my other pocket and turn towards him, walking to the other side of the bed so I can see the peaceful and completely blissful expression on his face.

It is almost unbearable to take in, my heart tears between staying and just walking out before I have lost the courage. I shake my head, squatting down and running a hand through his blonde curls.

The problem has started with me so I am the one who will end this. I won't let him face the danger. I already lost our baby and I'm not ready to lose him also. "I'm sorry," I whisper, leaning and pressing a kiss to his slack lips.

"I love you, Dean." I pull back only slightly, sighing softly. "You're the only love in my life." I wipe the tear that lets out of my eye then fully pull back away from him, casting one more sorrowful look to him before hurrying towards the door.