Chapter 22

Dean POV:

I wake up from my sleep and sit up while yawning and rubbing my eyes. It is the night that I slept peacefully because I gave punishment to Carmella for what she did to me.

I look beside me and find the bed is empty. It makes my heart sink and a tired groan leaves from my throat. Is he left me for what I did to Carmella? I look around the room and notice the balcony door is opened.

I enter the balcony and sigh with a relief when I see Seth sleeping on the couch. I go over and wake him up, "Babe!"

He slowly opens his eyes and sits up. When he sees me, his eyes are filled with fear again, "I'm.. I'm sorry." He stands up from the couch and tries to leave but I grab his hand, "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing." He says and tries to move. I tighten my grip and look at him in the eyes, "Just tell me."

"Dean, will you punish me for slapping you?" He asks. I loosen my grip and then sit on the couch and pull him into my lap and lock my arms around him.

"Of course, I will punish you. But your punishment is to love me and give yourself to me." I turn him and pull him even closer to my body. He closes his eyes while I lean down and kiss his lips.

Seth POV:

I pack up my things in a bag and get ready for Dean's upcoming shooting in Canada. "Baby, it's time to leave." Dean says while grabbing my bag and takes me to his car and starts driving to the airport.

When we reach the airport, we go through all the procedures of boarding the plane. Once we go through them all, we sit down and wait to board our flight.

I start bouncing my knee up and down out of nervousness because I have never been on a plane before. I feel a hand on my lower thigh so I look over at Dean and he gives me a soft smile and asks, "Have you never been on a plane before?"

I shake my head and he wraps his arm around my shoulders and pull me close to him. "Don't worry, I'm with you." He says, kissing my temple.

I look at him, "I know but I'm still nervous."

"Once we get on the plane, you close your eyes and try to get some sleep." He says and I nod.

After few minutes, we head to our plane and take our seats. When the plane is about to take off, my heartbeat starts to get faster and I cling onto Dean's shirt. "Hey, shhh.. calm down, I'm here." He says and wraps his arms around me and rubs drawing circles onto my back.

The plane starts moving. I close my eyes out of nervousness while leaning against him and drift into sleep.

I wake up when I feel the plane shakes a little. I start to panic and cling more into him. "Baby we're here." He says. I look around and smile once the plane is landed off.

We walk into the airport and grab our bags and go outside where a cab is waiting for us. The driver drives us to the hotel. Once we arrive the hotel, I see Roman waiting for us in the lobby.

I smile and wave a hand at him. Dean hugs him and we get our key card before make our way to the room. When Dean opens the door, I gasp because the room is very beautiful and well decorated. I go to the balcony and look outside, it is an amazing view.

"It's nice. When your shoot starts?" I turn back to Dean and ask him.

He comes closer to me and puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. "You no need to think about my shooting, that is Roman's business. You need to think about me, only me." He is about to kiss me but Roman interrupts, "Dean, the director wants to talk to you."

He sighs and pulls himself away from me, "I'll be back in a minute, babe." After he leaves with Roman, I am thinking about him whether to trust him or not.