Chapter 41

Dean POV:

I lean in closer to Seth until there is only a hair's breadth of space separating us. As we further looking at each other into our eyes, I growl when our beautiful moment is ruined by someone clearing their throat from behind us.

I turn my head irritatedly although I already know whose voice is that. I look over to see Roman standing there with a look of shock and almost anger on his face.

Before I move forward, Seth goes to him and hugs him tightly. He strokes Seth's hair gently as Seth clings onto him which makes me frustrated and awful. I sigh as I move forward and stop when he holds his hand out, "Stay there, Dean. You already did many things!"

I look at him with anger in my eyes, "Roman, it's not your business. So, don't interrupt in our relationship." I say sternly then look at Seth who looks at me with wide eyes. Then I hold my hand out to Seth, "Come on, baby."

Roman stands in front of Seth and holds him behind him and looks at me like he will tore me apart at anytime. It makes me even angry when my baby boy hides behind someone to stay away from me. I growl as I look at Roman, "Don't stand as a wall in between me and Seth, Roman."

He growls and steps towards me but stops when Seth grabs his hand and shakes his head, "No.." He nods at Seth and then stares at me, "I'm leaving you for Seth. If you cross his path again, I'm sure I'll kill you and also forget that you're my brother."

He grabs Seth's hand and makes him to move with him to the door. I won't let this happen because I know it's my second chance, if I let Seth go then it is difficult for me to have him with me.

"Just go baby, but you can see this before you go!" I say as I take the knife which I put on the bedside table earlier before Seth reaches the door. He stops in his track and looks at me with wide eyes, "Don't, Dean."

"No, baby! I can't live without you." I try to trap him emotionally but Roman looks at me amused, "If you want then do it, Dean. I want to see whether you're killing yourself or killing others."

"Roman, I don't tell anything to you." I stare at him and then peel the bandage off my hand as I look at Seth. Tears start to fill on Seth's eyes, he moves forward but Roman doesn't let him.

Before I put the knife in my previous wound, Seth pushes Roman away and stops me, "Don't do this to yourself. I stay with you. I can't see you hurting yourself." He sobs as he takes the knife from my hand and looks at my wounded hand.

I pull my hand away from him and cup his cheeks, "Do you love me?"

He just nods and looks down but I forcefully cup his cheeks, "Just tell me. I want to hear this from your pretty mouth."

"Yes. I love you." He says and I pull him into a tight hug and kiss his forehead.

I look at Roman when he stares at me with anger in his eyes and shakes his head. Before he irritatedly leaves my room, I stop him and ask, "When is the shooting today?"

He turns his head and looks at me, "At 2.00 PM." He then looks at Seth who is looking at him with worried face, he smiles lightly, "Take care!"

Seth POV:

Dean didn't let me to stay on the house and has taken me with him to the shooting spot. Now I convince him and make myself to sit on the bench which is slightly away from him but he can clearly see me from where he is.

I am worried because of his actions, whenever Roman tries to talk to me, he calls him and gives him some work and makes sure that he doesn't talk to me.

I am simply watching the shooting and look around when I feel someone watching me but I can't find anyone. Then I look back and find Dean walking towards me and grabs me by my arm and pulls me against his chest, "What are you looking there, baby?"

"Hmm.. nothing." I say as I look at him and he pulls me even tighter against him, "Are you sure?"

I nod and then he removes the strand hair out of my face before kissing my forehead and leaves when Roman calls him for his next shot.

Few minutes later, I am disturbed by some paper which hits on my face and then falls onto the floor. I bend down and take the paper from the floor, looking at the direction where it came from.

I gasp when I find Randy Orton hiding behind one of the screens and mouths me, "Just come here."

I don't know why he is here but I know one thing, if Dean sees him here then it will be a big problem. Why he is here? Maybe he comes here to warn me for Dean beat one of his gang members.

I want to ask 'sorry' for Dean beat Shinsuke so I want to talk to him without Dean knows. I nod at Randy and then look at Dean and make sure that he doesn't notice me.