Chapter 26

Seth POV:

I don't think that my day can get this worse and it feels like the universe is just against me. As I am standing at the edge of the building, I close my eyes and remember my love life with Dean one last time.

I'm such an idiot.. It is not my love life, it's his acting life.

I sigh as I open my eyes and take a step forward to fall from the building. Before I fall, someone grabs my hand from behind and I land on top of the person who pulls me into them. "Ouff!!"

I look at the guy who is underneath me, has a grey eyes and a long black hair. "Roman!" I quickly move away from him and look down at the floor.

He grabs my hand forcefully, "What are you trying to do? Idiot!.. What if I came late?"

Tears start to grow my eyes, "Why you saved me Roman?" I feel hot tears on my cheeks again, dropping to my knees as I cover my face with my hands. "I'm not worth to be alive.. I lose everything in my life.."

I feel a pair of strong arms around me and I press my face into the soft material of a t-shirt. Roman's cologne is thick in my nostrils. I feel a soothing hand starts to move up and down on my back. "I know everything what Dean did to you." He says.

I can't believe what he said. I pull away from him and look at him in the eyes. He holds my hand, "I didn't know that he is acting to you. I heard when he is talking to you this morning through his phone. If I knew he is acting, I wouldn't let this happen."

"This is all my fate. I don't want to live in this world.." I stand up from the floor and move towards the edge but he grabs my hand again, "You promised me that day, you won't leave Dean.."

I look at him with tears in my eyes when he continues saying, "I know, it's all his fault but even now also you are thinking about him only, not your brother. If you kill yourself, I think it's all because of me. So, please Seth.. just come with me and trust me if you mean me truly as your brother.."

I don't want Roman to blame everything for himself.

I throw myself over him, unable to do anything but sob harder. He is soothing my back and tries to comfort me.

Dean POV:

"Deeaannn, d-don't do this to me.. I love you, Dean. I can't live without you.."

"D-don't disconnect the call, Dean.. Please.. If you want to hurt me then hurt me but please.. don't leave me. Dean, don't do that to me what Carmella did to you."

I open my eyes when the driver finally comes to a stop in front of my house. I open the car door and step outside, "Get the baggage inside."

I sigh as I walk inside my house and take the phone out of my pocket to call Roman but his phone is busy. I go to my room and sit on the couch and start to relax.

It is late afternoon and I check my phone one last time before go to shower. The ice cold water feels good for my skin and I clean enough my body but I couldn't clean the words from my mind what Seth said.

After drying off, I dress in sweats and a baggy t-shirt, once again checking my phone before I decide that I can finally get some sleep. After everything, I am very tired due to this whole acting so I want some rest to free my mind and think about myself.. only myself.

I lay on the bed and close my eyes and drift into sleep.

Roman POV:

I check out as soon as I convince Seth, taking a cab to the airport and booking the very first flight which is going to Las Vegas. I send a text to Dean just before we board, lying that there is a few other things I have to take care of and I will see him at his home when I am there.

Once we land back in Las Vegas, I call the cab to Dean's house but Seth refuses to go there so I tell the driver to drop at my house. I look at Seth and he just watches out through the window.

I'm the one who told Seth not to leave Dean and he wants him in his life so I will do anything to get my brothers back together.

I jump when I feel my phone vibrates in my pocket, pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at Seth because the call is from Dean. He looks at me nervous but I comfort him before attend the call, "Hey! Now only, I landed and I am very tired so I'll meet you tomorrow."

I lied to Dean and hang up the phone really quick because I don't want Seth to cry again. I nod at Seth once I hang up the phone.