Chapter 16

Carmella POV:

When we return from the restaurant, I go to my room and sit on the bed and look myself in the mirror. I hate myself for losing with that middle class idiot so I remove my heels and throw it on the mirror with anger.

"Who is Seth? A middle class rat.. that rat ruined everything. I won't let him to ruin my happiness.." I start to break everything in my room.

I start pacing in my room and not sure what to do. I need to send Seth out of this house before I try to change Dean's mind.

I pull my hair with angry and calm myself when Lana enters my room. She tilts her head, "Mam, Mr. Ambrose left for his night shoot."

I nod and ask, "Where is Seth?"

"He is in his room." She says and then leaves.

I smile and go to Dean's room and see Seth sleeping on Dean's bed. It makes me even more angry.

I go to him and grab him by his arm, "How dare you to sleep on Dean's bed? Have your parents told you to sleep with someone's boyfriend?"

"Don't talk about my-" He tries to argue with me but I cut him off by slapping his face. I grab him by the collar of the shirt, "What Seth? Is this hurt you? I know a middle class like you do anything for a luxurious life."

"It's enough." He says with anger and grabs my hand.

"How dare you to touch my hand?" I slap his face again, "If you not like others then why are you staying in this house? Just leave!"

He cups his cheek and leaves the room without saying any word. I smirk myself and think how to convince Dean.

Dean POV:

It is snowing outside. I heard news that it would begin to snow anytime soon but I don't expect it to be tonight.

I wave a hand at Roman before entering my house and see my watch, it shows 2.18 AM.

When I enter my house, I see Seth sleeping on the couch which is used for the visitors who come to meet me. He curls up into a ball and shivering from head to toe.

"Seth baby, wake up!" I try to wake him up but he holds my hand tightly to find some warmth from it.

Without thinking much, I remove my jacket and cover his body with it. "Security!" I yell as I look over at him.

The Security comes within a minute and asks, "What can I do for you, sir?"

"Why Seth is sleeping here?" I ask angrily.

"I don't know, sir. He told that he wanted to leave but I didn't allow him so he slept here." He says while looking at the floor.

"Get lost." I shout. Then I carefully lift Seth up in my arms and make him to lay on the bed and cover him with the comforter.

After few minutes, he stops shivering and relaxes under the softness of the bed. I check the CCTV camera that I fixed before I left and see what happened.

I go to Carmella's room with a bucket full of cold ice water and throw it all over her body. She screams while waking up and shivers from head to toe.

"De-Deannn, why.. you did this?" She asks.

"You know why I did this so I think you forget everything when this cold water touched your body. But anyways I will help you. This is your punishment for what you did to mine when I'm not in the house." I say and glare at her.

"Deannn, I.. didn't do anything." She says while holding herself.

"I saw everything in the CCTV camera." I show the video to her.

"It's your last day in this house, so leave soon before I wake up." I say and turn to leave but she grabs my hand, "Sorry Dean! Please forgive me and give me a last chance."

"You want last chance?" I ask while removing her hand from me.

She nods and then I smirk myself and take the remote to increase the volume of air conditioner. "Then enjoy it babe!" I say and kiss her cheek before leave the room.

When I enter my room, I see Seth sleeping peacefully on the bed. I push a few strand of wild hair from his face and tuck it neatly behind his ear and kiss his forehead, "Goodnight Sethie."

I'm also very tired due to this whole drama so I lay next to him and wrap my arm around his waist.