Chapter 8

Dean POV:

It is almost evening when I return from the shoot. I'm tired and exhausted. I want to take a hot shower then only I can feel myself fresh but before that, I need to see Seth.

I go to his room and find he is not there. I confusedly look around the room, and go near the bathroom door and knock it slowly to know whether he is inside, "Seth!"

After a few minutes of knocking, I lose my patience and notice the door is unlocked. I open the door and look around the bathroom but he is not there also.

I check the whole house but he is nowhere to be found. "Lana!!" I call one of the housemaids who is responsible for Seth.

She comes immediately after I call her. "Where is Seth?" I ask sternly.

"He is in his room, sir." She says as she tilts her head. 

"Okay, then go and get him here," I say and cross my arms over my chest. 

She nods and goes to his room. I watch her movements as I glare at her when she returns from his room nervously.

"Where is Seth? Is he coming behind you?" I mock her. She clasps her hands nervously as she looks around, "S-Sir.."

"Why are you so nervous? Just tell me, he's not there in his room and I searched for him everywhere but there is no sign of him. I couldn't do the work properly which you gave me. Just tell me.. These all are you want to say to me, right?" I ask in a casual way.

"S-Sir.." She swallows hard and looks up at me. 

I look at her with anger in my eyes and slap her across the face hard. I can see the fingerprints of mine on her cheek as she cups her cheek. "Get out!" I say harshly.

I think the possible ways where Seth would go if he is not here. I think about the morning incident and repeat every moment as slowly as possible.

I know where you are!

I grit my teeth in anger when I figure out where he is. I get out of my house and step into the car. I drive the car fast and stop it in front of Seth's house after a few minutes.

I step out of the car and enter the house casually because I have the right to go inside without knocking the door. I see him arguing with his parents in the living room.

"What are you doing here, princess?" I ask and cross my arms over my chest.

Seth POV:

That voice!! No, no this shouldn't be happening.

I turn around and look at him with fear in my eyes. He comes towards me and forcefully grabs my hand in front of my parents, and I look at them with a worried face.

My parents try to stop him but he takes the contract from his jacket and shows it to them. Once they notice the sign that I have put on the contract, they look at me unbelievably.

I look at them with tears in my eyes and mumble, "Sorry.."

He pulls me out of my house and forcefully pushes me to his car. He steps into the driver seat and starts the car. 

When we reach his house, he takes me to the guest room where I stayed yesterday. He throws me on the bed, where I land with a 'thud'. He looks at me like a predator after prey.

He pins me down on the bed. "Who do you think you are?" He asks while pressing his forearm against my throat.

"Dean, I-" I try to convince him but he presses his arm further. I am absolutely panicked when he leans closer to me.  

He moves his arm away from my throat and I can see the lust in his eyes. When he is about to kiss me, I struggle and try to push him away from me.

"You think pushing me away is going to stop me? That's cute." He smirks and tries to rip my clothes off but I forcefully push him away. 

He stumbles back, his head hits on the headboard. He looks at me angrily and slaps my face hard. I feel dizzy then everything went black.

Dean POV:

When he passed out, I don't know what to do. I try to calm myself before I think about what I want to do at this time. I call the doctor and he comes to my house to check Seth. 

"What happened to him?" I ask him after he puts some injection on Seth's skin.

He looks at me, "I think the reason is dehydration and stress.."

I sigh and give his fees before he leaves my house. I call Alicia and tell her to bring some food for Seth. 

She nods and walks away. After a few seconds, I see Seth slowly opens his eyes and looks at me scared.

"Seth-" I stop when Alicia excuses herself before she enters the room with a tray. I nod at her and then she leaves. I take the plate and sit at the edge of the bed.

Seth is about to move but I grab his hand, "Stop being afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you." I say and make him eat something.