Chapter 13

Seth POV:

I stay in Dean's room and walk around until I feel bored. I look up the clock and it shows 2.03 PM. I can't help so I make my way to downstairs and step into the kitchen. It is big with gold trim and royal purples.

All of a sudden, an orange haired girl walks up to me. "May I help you?" She asks with an Irish accent.

"Umm.. shall I make something?" I ask nervously as I look around.

"No sir, if Mr. Ambrose knows then it will be a big issue!" She says softly and gives me a soft smile.

I can understand her situation but I can't sit here simply and just watch the walls that are surrounded me. "He won't know if you guys don't tell. Please.." I give her a puppy dog eyes.

She nods unwillingly and I start to make the cake while talking to her. She is nice and her name is Becky Lynch. I am happy that I have someone who is talking to me friendly in this house.

When I start to mix the chocolate on the cake, she tries to taste it but I slap her hand away. "Aww.. Let me taste it." She asks me.

"I will give you when it is ready. Now let's finish making this cake." I give her a soft smile and she nods.

When the cake is ready, I turn to step out of the kitchen with the tray but almost bump against Carmella. "Oh sorry!"

"How dare you?" She looks at me angry and holds her hand up to slap me, but before that Dean catches her hand.

"If you want to stay in this house then be in your limits." He says and lets her hand. She glares at me before makes her way to her room.

In the evening, the servants set the food on the dinning table. Roman sits right to Dean as Carmella in his left and I sit beside Roman.

I swallow hard when Becky places the cake on the table. Unwillingly, I glance up at Dean but he is already staring at me.

Roman cuts the cake and smells it, "Smells good."

Dean looks up at him and then eats one piece before asks, "Who made this?"

"I am.." I say with fear in my voice. I don't want to tell him but what if he hurts others for I made this.

"Your cake is delicious!" He smiles and I sigh in relief. 

After he ate the food, he goes to his room and gets ready to go somewhere. "If you try to hurt Seth, you know what I will do!" He says and shows his finger to Carmella before leaves the house with Roman.

Roman POV:

We walk into the bar and find an empty table to sit. Once we find, Dean sits down on the chair while I go to get a drink.

I smile at him as I walk over to the counter to get our drinks. When I return to the table, I hand him a beer and he starts to sip on it.

"Your shoot-" I start but he cuts me off, "Don't talk about that shit always. Let me enjoy it."

After a while I am wasted, I notice he is tipsy. Before he is out of control, I need to ask him what's on my mind. I look over at him, "Dean, I want to ask you something."

"Then ask," He says and drinks his beer.

"Why you allowed Carmella to stay with you?" I ask carefully, not to swing his mood. "Did you forget what she did to you?"

He stands up from the chair angrily and throws the bottle onto the floor. "Did you think I'm an idiot?"

I apologize to everyone when their attention turns towards us. I convince Dean and take him to the car.

Once I step into the car, he places his hand on mine, "Sorry Ro! you know everything about me." He leans his head on the headrest and mumbles, "I want to change her life as hell.."

Seth POV:

I feel tired so I didn't wait for Dean and lay on his bed. I slowly close my eyes and drift into sleep.

Suddenly I feel an unexpected weight straddling me and my body struggles against the weight which is pinning me. "Don't worry baby boy, I will take care of you." Dean breaths heavily into my face, smelling strongly of alcohol.

"D-Dean!" My lips trip on the words, eyes widened in shock and I kick him immediately

"Is that the way to treat your master?" He fumbling my fingers and tries to pry my hands open.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I scream, shoving him violently off of me.

No longer, he crawls on top of me and straddles me once again. "I want you, Seth." He says and presses his face into my shoulder and sucks it.

"Dean.. stop-p.." My fists blinding in the dark until I find something from the bedside table and hit him hard.

"Aww," He gasps and his grasp is loosened. I push him off of me and switch on the light and find out he is passed out.