Chapter 42

Seth POV:

I slowly move away from there without anybody notices me and then I go to the side of the car where Randy is standing now. As I go there, I look around once again and make sure there is no one notices me before I talk to Randy.

"So-Sorry for Dean hurting Shinsuke. He didn't mean to hurt him. He thought that Shinsuke was hurting me so he hurts him badly. I'm asking sorry for him." I grab his hand and try to convince him because I don't want him to hurt my Dean.

He looks at my hand that I placed on him so I pull my hand away from him. "Sorry," I mumble as I look down.

He lifts my chin up and looks into my eyes, "I came here not to ask why he hurt Nakamura. I'm here for you!" He whispers and I am confused by his actions. He continues, "I heard about your life with him and I'm sorry for that. If you think you have no one to help you, I'm here for you!"

I move slightly away from him because if Dean sees him touching me, it will be a great problem. "Someone told you wrong. He didn't do anything to me. He loves me and I love him. I have Roman and his family if anything happens. So you don't worry about me and thank you for your concern."

I try to convince him and I don't know why he is willing to help me. I am shocked when he grabs my hand, "In the beginning, I had a doubt whether he hurts you but now I confirmed. The fear in your eyes tells me how much an abusive lover he is."

"No, that's not-" I stop, fear starts to overwhelm me when I see Dean walking towards me, his image reflects on the car's glass. If Dean sees Randy with me, he will get angry and asks me about him. I can't tell him that he kidnapped me, because I don't want any drama here.

I try to convince Randy to leave this place but he refuses. I give him a pleading eyes then he leaves the place unwillingly. I try to make myself relax and then turn around to look at Dean.

He looks at me doubtly, grabbing my arms and slightly pushes me to the side of the car. "You talked to whom?" He asks as he leans forward.

I am tensed as I look at him and try to make a quick answer. "He is one of the workers who asked me if I want anything to drink and I said 'no' then he left." I look at his eyes with fear and surprisingly he nods.

Dean POV:

When I notice Seth is not here, I quickly cut the shot and start to search him. I find him on the side of the car with someone but I can't clearly see his face.

Before I reach there, that man went away. I ask Seth about him, he tells me some answer and I know it is a lie but I don't tell anything. I know him like a book so he can't hide anything from me for a long time.

I look at his eyes and wrap my arms around the back of his neck to protect his head from where I had pushed him to a car. My fingers are playing with the fabric of his jacket while my other hand wraps around his waist.

I press my lips against him and he is making these little breathy pants every time when I kiss him. I pull away when I hear Roman calls me and he makes me to remember about the shot.

I nod and once again kiss Seth before take him inside and make him to sit at my sight. I am waiting for the shot to be over because I have planned a surprise for him to get his trust back.

Randy POV:

When Seth makes me to get away from there, I nod and just hide behind a wall which is nearby and see the arrogant Hollywood superstar Dean Ambrose in a closer look.

Everyone is true, he is arrogant and a selfish man. I could see the fear in Seth's eyes when I mention to him about that stupid Ambrose. I won't let him to hurt Seth. He doesn't deserve to hold Seth with him.

When I see him pushes Seth against the car, I am angry and ball my fists ready to punch him but I control my anger for Seth. My blood boils and I feel like I'm in a fire when I see him kisses my Seth.

My Seth!

I back away and think what I just said. Do I love Seth? I try to confirm myself before I talk or see Seth again so I make my way towards the car and get inside then leave the place.

On the way to home, I just think about my Tyler and his memories. On the other hand, I think about Seth and his abusive life with Ambrose.